Seedling

Right Guy Wrong Time

Drabbles written for -Tigress- Drabble Challenge

 

 

Prompt:
"I like your eyes full of me, it hides the dark times and wounds."
500 Words

 

 

 

The wood seems to groan with him, when her delicate body thud against the door frame. The creaking sound concerned him a little. Maybe he had pinned her a bit too harsh, but his worries were soon forgotten when her sweet red lips crashed against his and demanded his attention to swift back to her.

This was special to him, he didn’t allow just anyone to enter in his sacred second home, the studio. Half his life and the whole metamorphose from the common neighborhood boy with the crooked teeth to a rather handsome guy, now noted for his good sense in fashion. And it was here and only here he could strip the skin-tight overall and the pretty mask off his face. He didn’t need to sugar coat or sweet talk, he didn’t need to be perfect, at least not in his outer appearance. Yet this place still held a lot of pressure, after all he was the leader, the songwriter, the composer and the producer of Big Bang. He was responsible for the songs to do well and succeed. Therefore any kind of distraction was strictly forbidden by himself, as he was his harshest castigator. Yet she was different, as he broke his own rule so often for her that he stopped counting. Her pouty lips, her puffy cheeks and the almond shaped cat eyes, she has been his inspiration and muse for such a long time. Not always happy times, there were a lot of hardships and still it was always her and only her he ended up with. He was at his worst and he knew, he wasn’t pleasurable to be with right now.

Sleep deprivation was just the top of the list that goes on. He couldn’t remember the last time he showered, his hair were more than greasy, his skin was oily, from the junk food he has been eating, and there were probably some break outs. Not to speak of that the kiss he just shared must have tasted like a mixture of cigarettes and coffee, because that’s the only thing he had been consuming since a while. She didn’t wince or budge, and the passion she put in this almost desperate kiss was by no means inferior to his. They parted only because they had to catch their breathes, a moment he takes to enjoys the view of her sore kissed lips, and even more her sparkling lust filled eyes. 

I love you”, she whispers and words never felt as honest to him. Because he could feel the sincerity and see it in her eyes. Even right now, even with all his flaws and failures, and despite the unmasked unprettiness she truly does. There was something about the way she loves him that made him feel so giddy, and worth to be alive that no one else ever could. He knew he was screwed because even if he tried he would never truly get away from the captive beauty of Ahn Sohee.

 


 

Prompt:
Autumn
500 Words

 

Little Seedling

Autumn is Sohee’s favorite season, as the leaves changing colors make the world appear like a beautiful oil painting. Perfect for strolls and linked hands, jumping into puddles and diving into piles of foliage. Decorating the living room with chestnuts and acorns or other little things they have found earlier in their forest treasure hunt while pretending to be pirates roaming the sea. 
Enjoying the last warm sunny evenings on the roof deck after balancing over Lego bricks and toy cars. Or the first cold days when Jiyong purposely chooses to stay in bed for as long as possible, pulling her closer and huddling his nose into the crook of her neck, until she is late as well. Which always results in her being overdue for preschool and being scolded as the worst and irresponsible guardian once again. But it is all forgotten in the evening when Jiyong joins into the snuggling session in front of the TV watching cartoons as neither of the two adults could bear to watch “Cars” once more, since they fluently could speak along in three languages. After the three of them are finally all nestled Jiyong nonchalantly steals her hot beverage. Sohee doesn’t mind but she always pretends to do. She has started it though, because she always takes his blanket to wrap herself in and then it ends up getting spills when they playfully fight for the remote. But how could he argue with the reason of being missed so much that she has to take what holds his scent. Words that make him feel sorry and grateful, and there is a sharp pain in his chest mixed with sweet butterflies. He knows way too well, despite her effort to ease his guilt, that he leaves her alone too often with all of his responsibilities to care for.

Sohee loves the fog the most. Especially those days when it covers the city and even the silhouettes of the skyline disappear. On those days the apartment seems to become a desolate island surrounded only by a thick grey ocean of haze. Like a blanket, it seems to cover her from the judgmental glares and protecting her from the mean words and names that aren’t spoken so much behind her back. Names like pretending-to-be a mother of a cuckoo-child.
She can’t help but to smile when today the thick mist wraps not just around her but also the little secret she carries.
She couldn’t wait for Jiyong to finally come back home and show him the costume she had bought for Ryuus first trick or treat together.

Fall is the ending of the summer and the beginning of the winter, the trees prepare for the new challenges the summer brings by sleeping and resting.
Life isn’t easy as a public patchwork family and it certainly wouldn’t become easier but the changes ahead of them made their little family a little bit more perfect and complete. Just like the trees she too grows a little seed.

 

 

* * * * addional ending above the word count! * * * *

 

“We found the perfect Halloween decoration. It’s going to look amazing, and I can’t wait to scare-, eh I mean see Daesung reaction!”
Falling hopelessly in sounding serious about the later statement. His bliss is extremely infections and before she knows she is giggling along with him.

“Seunghyun invited us over for a Wine-tasting evening next weekend.”
He sounds so excited about the invitation that she almost feels guilty for having to disappoint him.

“I think I will have to pass on that generous offer of Top sharing his expensive goods with us.”
As expected he does glare at her sulkily, Jiyong hasn’t seen Top ever since he left to focus on his acting career.  It shouldn’t surprise him, Sohee never found pleasure in drinking but she usually went for his comfort.

 

“How about inviting him over for Halloween?”
She counter-purposes trying to ease the tens
i
on but got neglected by the still pounting adult.
“And anyone up for some pre-Halloween-cookie tasting?”
Luckily, successful as Jiyong eyes lit up in delight and a wide toothy grin follows, copied by the little one accompanying him.

“You know you have to eat a lot of candy this year  because I’m not going to be the only one that looks chubby at New Year’s Eve.”

To emphasize the meaning of her words she carefully places her hand on her tummy watching happily how he stares at her in a mixture of astounding and utter joy.
“I’m going to be a daddy?”
Sohee hasn’t time to answer him though because she is pulled in a kiss and a tight embrace right after. It is extremely difficult to resist this man and his skillful kisses, but she has too. Because between sloppy peaks, love vows, and hands that would have loved to sneak under her shirt, they remember that they weren’t as alone as they used to be when they created that little sprout that is now happily growing inside her tummy.


“Ryuu you are going to be a big brother.”
She tries to explain, once able to catch her breath after this long shared moment of intimacy. To her discouragement the confusion on the little boys face is replaced by a frown as he is obviously displeased with those news. Like father like son
“Is mommy going to have another me?”
The little one asks whiney while holding the toy car pressed onto himself
“No, not mommy, but Sohee eomma.”
Jiyong carefully picks him up the ground letting him cuddle onto him, before wrapping his free arm around her waist holding her just as close.

Certainly life wouldn’t become easier, and yes maybe their family tree wouldn’t look as perfect as others, but that doesn’t make it any less strong. Rather it must be the most beautiful tree. With dazzling colors, because he knows Sohee would make sure to paint the leafs, like she makes sure that their bath is full with rainbow bubbles, and the shapes of the petals would be as unique as the shapes of the vegetables in the food she prepares with so much care. Life is unpredictable and full of adventures, and if there is one person who can handle them like the heroin his story needed than her. His very own Wonder Women.

 

 

 

 

 

* Ryuu is japanese and means Dragon
In this story he has a son from a previous relationship, who lives with them now