Sweet Innocent Struggles

Right Guy Wrong Time

„I’m on my period“
She mumbles shyly yet determined following her words with action by pulling his hand away from her hips toward her stomach. She loved being tickled on her upper abdomen and along side her trunk. Especially just a little bit above her navel. It always gave her butterflies and never fails to ease the tension. She cherished those little innocent touches as they weren’t pressuring her, weren’t making her uncomfortable. And for the most parts he understood and wouldn’t push her any further. Even though he knew as well as she did that she was lying.
Even the dumbest men would know that it was impossible to bleed for multiple weeks straight, yet she couldn’t bring herself to tell him she wasn’t ready.

He understood, he didn’t asked, didn’t want to push her, or make it any harder for her. It was obvious that she struggled with it, between curiosity, fear and of course expectations and responsibilities thumped by society. He never quite understood how people this days could still be so two faced and narrow-minded about something as beautiful as love. What should it matter to others what they did or not did, as long as the two of them were okay with it? She was younger and therefore less experiences as him and he would give her all the time she needed, till she was ready. After all it should be beautiful for the two of them.
Not that it hasn’t been frustrating at times, he was a grown men for that matter and yes of course it was hard to keep his hands of the women he cherished and loved so dearly. The worst part however was that he didn’t meant for those little touches to lead anywhere. He just wanted to make her feel comfortable, special, needed, loved. There were so many more spots it would feel nice to be caressed without any ual intention. It was a little bit disappointing that his girl felt so wary around him, that she seemed to judge every of his actions. Reading maybe a bit too much into little details he hasn’t even paid attention too.
They were at the point where he started to ask her for permission to kiss her, and he hated it. It wasn’t that her consent wasn’t important to him, but he started to feel that she saw him as a driven beast instead of her loving boyfriend and yes that thought hurt more than a kick in his s could.
But the thing that hurt even more was when she became all teary and cuddled closer to him to apologize. Why did she need to apologize? She didn’t do anything wrong in the first place. It was so irritating and saddening that all his words seemed to be ignored. Obviously he couldn’t mollify her distress, the dread of not being good enough, of failing him by being irrational immature and childish for wanting to wait. He understood he really did! But why couldn’t she, that he was okay with it? All he could do was desperately trying to reassure her all over again that it didn’t matter to him.
Waiting wasn’t all that bad anyway, since he was allowed to hold her close and listen to her breathing. It meant a lot more time to cuddle. Also it was amazing to see her slowly gaining confidence and how pleased she seemed when her careful brushes against his skin had such an impact on him.
But it broke him apart when she was so unsure and afraid of displeasing him that she didn’t dare to even glance.
He wanted her to understand that even if it took her a year or longer it would be okay, he didn’t felt in love with her for anyway. Beside he had other ways to satisfy his needs. Though he generously did hope it wouldn’t take her that long, for the sake of his water bill, and because he wasn’t sure how much longer he could endure the pertly remarks of his sneaky members.