Yadong

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

 

The first thing that caught her attention as soon as she entered the hotel room that she has to share with V and Jungkook, is that there is only one bed. Eunha eyed it darkly as if it is the most disgusting thing she'd ever seen.

"There is only one bed. Where do you guys plan to sleep then?" She asked the two who are already busy unloading their travel bags to put their stuffs on the empty closet. They will spend a week in L.A.

V looked up to Eunha who is leaning on the entrance with her arms crossed. The door is still open and on the opposite room is Sejin's.

"It's a king size. Three would fit in there." V stated as normal as an earthling could comprehend.

Jimin who passed by and overheard their conversation walked back and sneaked his head into their room.

"We usually sleep three-in-one. It helps in keeping all members close." Jimin smartly butted in their conversation and waved at Jungkook who simply ignored him. He has a habit of showing affection towards Jungkook although they are both straight. Jungkook has a habit of ignoring him, creating a one-sided-love drama in the eyes of their fans.

Eunha's eyes darted from the bed to Jimin. "To keep all the members close... Wow. Great style. Now do I look like a Bangtan member to you, smart ?"

Jungkook and V laughed at Eunha's reaction towards Jimin. They both cheered, "Jiminnie babo!"

"This is not your room, mind your own business!" With that, Eunha pushed Jimin out, closed the door and marched towards her luggage which is near the bed. She tried to pulled it closer so she could sit on the bed while unloading but she failed on first attempt. Unlike the others who brought one week stuffs, she brought one month so hers is seriously heavy.

"Stupid!" She cursed irritatingly under her breath as she almost fell on the ground in her attempt to move the trolley.

Jungkook saw her and quickly ran to help her. He is secretly looking after her, in the the corner of his eyes while he is busy on his own stuffs. He easily pushed the luggage towards the bed even before Eunha could gain her balance again.

"Leave my things alone!" She shouted at Jungkook instead of thanking him. The latter scratched his head dumbly and just went back to his stuffs. He is unusually quiet since their flight.

"You're welcome..." V lazily said, feeling irritated that she can't even thank Jungkook. Eunha gave him a smirk.

After arranging their things, Eunha went back to her bossy behavior. "Maknae, you take the sofa, V will sleep on the floor. Request an extra mattress for you, V. I'll sleep on the bed of course."

Jungkook and V remained quiet as if Eunha doesn't exist. They finished first and since then, they both busied themselves on Jungkook's ipad while Eunha is doing her things.

"Ahh.. Are you listening?" She rolled her eyes and went to check what they are watching. They seemed to be so hooked up.

She walked swiftly towards the back of the sofa to peek in. The two are so focused that they didn't notice.

Eunha's eyes widened in shock when she saw what they're looking at. It was even on the climatic part.

"What the-" she gasped and covered .

Jungkook and V realized that Eunha is already at their back. Jungkook immediately turned his ipad off and put it inside his bag. They are all blushing terribly including Eunha.

"How could you watch in the presence of a woman?!" A mixture of anger, disgust and shock in her tone. Without waiting for them to defend themselves, she marched out of the room to speak to Sejin.

"Hahaha! You're so naive, sister!" Sejin laughed hardly after hearing Eunha's complain.

"Naive? How could you not take this seriously? They are watching yadong!" She exclaimed but Sejin ignored her.

"Look, Eunha, they are boys. It's normal. What's not normal is that they are still s at their age because of work. They don't have time to date." Sejin explained tying to stop himself from laughing. He found Eunha's expression so funny.

Eunha, realizing that Sejin is enjoying her little concern, sighed heavily. She knew that Sejin hates her and he's making her stay miserable on purpose. She should not give him the satisfaction!

"Fine! I'll go back to my room then." She immediately put on her tough act again.

"I told you Eunha, coming back to our family is never a good idea." Sejin warned Eunha before she could go.

Sejin doesn't want Eunha back. He developed a grudge towards her when she left and he got really mad when their father told him that Eunha should get her part of the wealth of their family because it is her right. Their grandfather wanted them to reconcile before he dies. Sejin hates the idea but has no choice. His only way to keep Eunha out is to make her life miserable.

Their grandfather is planning to give Eunha the youngest but profitable company they had, Bighit Entertainment, but Sejin, being the manager, is not receptive of the offer. He would rather sell Bighit to SM entertainment than to leave it in the hands of Eunha. He has to make sure Eunha won't enjoy being with BTS so she won't accept to be their new manager when he gets married.

Meanwhile in Jin's and Suga's bedroom...

"Do you think Manager-nim hates his sister that much? I mean, it's awkward.. He is very kind and I'm not used to seeing him hate someone, specially a girl.. And his sister!" Suga asked when they are both settled in the room.

"Siblings fight... That's normal. I believe Sejin hyung cares for Eunha inwardly." Jin answered earnestly.

They were asked to annoy Eunha so she won't accept the manager position in substitute for Sejin. Sejin is getting married and they need a new manager for BTS but he doesn't want it to be Eunha for some bitter reasons.

"How do you say so?" Asked Suga curiously. Sometimes, Jin could be so keen, he sees things in different perspective.

"Example, it's true that Sejin hyung wanted to intimidate Eunha by making her feel unsafe to share a room two boys who have erted thoughts.. But if he really hates Eunha, then why would he choose V and Jungkook to do the pretence? I mean, he asked them to show Eunha that they watch but.." Jin tried to point out but Suga is still clueless so he continued.

"He knew that watching such would turn a guy on..and if there's a girl in the room is very dangerous... He knew very well V and Jungkook are still s and won't have the guts to do something naughty towards his sister.. If Eunha is in our room or in Jhope and Jimin, there is a high chance Eunha will get touched." Jin blushed on the idea. He is sure that it's difficult to resist a beautiful woman like Eunha.

"Ahh! I get it now... You're right! He is secretly making sure Eunha is still safe.. Ah this is crazy.. We should do something to get those two reconcile!" Siga snapped. He hates too much drama and now Sejin and Eunha is giving him that exactly!

"Don't complicate things. We don't know the whole story behind them. If Sejin hyung hates Eunha, it surely is of a serious reason. We should not meddle in their business. Let's just think of our group." Jin disagreed. Their goal so far is to keep BTS going.

If Sejin resigns as their manager and a new one will replace him, they should never allow Bighit to come to a point that they will disband the group. Sejin is their best manager so far and the substitute must be better if not as good as him. Competition among kpop groups are high and they need a competitive substitute manager. Eunha doesn't look like someone who will qualify! Their group is in danger if she handles them.

~~~

To be continued...