Jungkook

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

"Seriously?" Eunha is dumbfounded as she entered BTS dorm. "You call this place conducive to living?" She is shocked.

Pieces of messy garments are all over the place. Empty bottles of water are littering on the floor. Pillows are scattered on the sofa and coffee table. There are also black marks on the floor as if scratched by shoes or something.

"I cannot live here!" She stepped back but bumped on V who is behind her.

"Ah- sorry, we will clean the dorm.. It's just that we've been busy!" Jungkook started gathering the bottles in his arms like holding a baby.

Eunha breathed heavily and closed her eyes for a few minutes. She recalled that she's the manager now and she should start handling the boys properly...with HER rules!

"From now on, there will be some changes in this dorm. I, your manager, will make sure that BTS will be a role model not only to music but to lifestyle." She firmly said. Everyone paid attention to her, surprisingly.

"Yoongi, you will clean the house." Everybody laughed except Suga who frowned in complain. Of all people, why him?!

"Rapmonster, you will cook." She instructed.

"WHAT?! Noooo!" Everybody, even Rapmon himself, reacted in unison like a choir. They could imagine the taste of Kimchi ala Namjoon! They'll starve to death! Or they'll prefer McDonalds or something but Namjoon's cook!

"Please.." Jungkook followed up with a puppy eyes that could melt the heart of a thousand ARMYs.

"V, you'll do the laundry." She ignored their reactions about Rapmon.

"Jimin, you'll clean the bathrooms and the kitchen." She carried on. Jimin was about to complain but she continued speaking.

"Jungkook, you'll iron the clothes, Jhope will maintain the proper arrangement of things specially your cosmetics and bottles, my god!" She smirked in disgust.

"Ahm.. How about me?" Jin asked curiously. Of all the members, he is the only one who seems to like Eunha's orders. He used to do all those for the boys specially for the maknae line.

"You will sweep the floor in the dance room everyday." Eunha faced him seriously.

"What? That's it?That's all he has to do?!" Yoongi protested. How come Jin will only do a very light chore?

"I changed my mind. Let Yoongi do that too." She smiled evilly at Suga who stopped complaining. He doesnt want any more burden.

"Yeah!" Jin raised his hands in victory while the others sighed heavily.

"Jin, what I want you to do, is to practice extra time for dancing.. You at dancing and we need to improve that. I cant believe Sejin did not do anything about it! I'm gravely disappointed." She said just to remind him he should not be rejoicing that there are no house chores for him.

"Ahm.. Excuse me? I at dancing too," Rapmon butted in. He even raised his hand like a schoolboy asking a teacher, hoping that maybe he won't do any house chores to join Jin with the practice.

"We'll deal with you after Jin. One artist at a time please." She heavily sighed.

"So!" She clapped her hands twice to get the attention again. "You have two hours to do the house before practice time. If you won't be able to finish your house chores, all veggies for today, no meat!" She reminded.

"What?! Are you-" Jhope complained but he was cut off.

"Your time starts... Now!" And with that, they all ran towards their assigned tasks, leaving Eunha and Jin on the door.

"And you," she faced Jin. "Let's go to the dance room. I'll teach you how to dance." She snapped and went off.

She already knew the rooms of the dorm because she asked Sejin about it. She had to know her battlefield before attacking, right?

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

For the last one hour, Eunha would play the music and Jin would dance but after two or three steps, she'll pause the music and sigh heavily. These were repeated for one hour long!

"Again!" Eunha said exasperatedly as she played the music.

Jin wanted to protest but he doesn't know how her mind works. He's afraid that she will give stupid orders again.

'Wow Jin, since when did you learn to be afraid of her?' He found himself asking as he started dancing.

CLICK!

He let out an impatient cry, "Argh! What now?"

He looked at Eunha through the mirrored wall. Her face is blank as she looked back at Jin also through the reflection on the mirrored wall.

"You really can't dance well.." She plainly said then stood up and walked towards Jin. She stopped beside him and they are both facing the mirror.

Jin noticed she's holding the remote control. She clicked it and a new song started playing. A ballad song.

Eunha closed her eyes as if dreaming. She started swaying with the music like a graceful cat, stretching before yawning to sleep. She then spin swiftly around Jin who has to watch with open mouth. He did not expect her to dance very well like a ballerina!

After a few seconds, Eunha ended her dance and went back to her first position which is beside Jin. When she opened her eyes, Jin is still looking awed with an open mouth.

"I want you to dance like that." She told Jin.

"WHAT?!" Jin wanted to laugh as he gave her a you-gotta-be-kidding-me-look.

"I'm serious. I want you to dance exactly the same steps. With the same graceful moves. Just like a lady." Eunha emphasized.

"But this is ridiculous! We are a hiphop group, why should I dance like a fairy instead?!" Jin complained. Finally he got the guts to complain.

"It's easy for a man to dance manly like your usual BTS steps but if you would be able to dance as graceful as a lady, then it means you've improved." Eunha impatiently sighed.

"But how-" Jin was about to complain again but Eunha cut him off.

"You know why Jhope and Jungkook dance well? They can imitate girlgroup dances like a funny game.. If you learn how to move without 'edge' then it's easier for you to do manly steps. C'mon, follow my steps." Eunha didn't give him the time to reply again.

She started playing the song and moving like a ballerina again. She's carefully looking at Jin who followed her. At first, Jin's laughing at how 'girly' he looks but he stopped when he realized Eunha's seriously focused on both of them.

Whenever she noticed something awkward with Jin's moves, she would stop and give him the detailed steps until he could finally imitate it.

After two hours, she finally give Jin a break but ordered him not to tell anyone that he is being taught of this girly dance moves until she gives him permission.

The routine continued for a week until one day, other BTS members came to Bang PD requesting Eunha to be replaced.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

"We really think she is not fit to be our manager. You know what she's teaching Jin? a fairy dance!" Namjoon spoke being the leader.

Jin remained, quiet. He was not informed that the other members are already decided to bring the issue to Bang PD. He doesn't even know how they found out about the fairy dance. He understands Eunha's motive and it's working well with him if only they could wait and see how he's improved at dancing.

"And she bosses around like she owns us! Sejin is not like that. I mean, sometimes, but it's because he has the right. He scolds us when we did something wrong during practice because he can dance and sing too, but Eunha, what can she do?!" Jhope added. The others nodded in agreement except Jin who really appreciate Eunha's efforts now.

Bang Hitman listened to the boys with a calm smiling face. When they are all done, he gently massaged his forehead, looked at them as if thinking intently, before finally stood up.

"Eunha is in the practice room?" He asked. V nodded.

"Let us sort these issues right now. Let's get to her." He seriously said and walked out of the room.

"Is he mad at us or Eunha? He sounds serious..this is the first time." Jungkook looked puzzled. The others exchanged nervous look.

They now realized they have to face Eunha before she gets replaced. They thought this won't happen..that things would be easier. They would just tell their complains and wait for Bang PD to fire her as the substitute manager without having to argue face to face!

"I don't know guys, but for me, Eunha is fine." Jin spoke but followed Bang PD.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Bang PD informed Eunha about the complaints on her. BTS members are all nodding as he speaks. They are inside the practice room.

"SO? If you want to fire me I don't care." She coldly spoke.

"No." Bang PD finally announced. BTS members looked up to him in surprise. They really thought he's firing her already!

"Boys, I know this is a big change for you, but believe me, if there is one person who can manage your group the best, it's Eunha." Bang PD faced the boys who knitted their brows in disbelief. Eunha remained blank.

"Jhope, Suga, before BigHit, you compete on undergroup rapping, right?" He asked. The two nodded.

"And there is this so called 'Legend' who raps so good that you couldn't defeat. No one has seen the face.. always clothed fully and face covered... Can change voices..can imitate both man and woman voice.." Bang PD recalled.

Namjoon, Suga, and Jhope became interested. Only the three of them could relate now. Eunha looked at Bang PD as if she wanted to stop him but he went on.

"But the 'Legend' disappeared for some unknown reason." He ended his recollection.

"Yeah.. during those times when we compete in rapping, we have defeated everyone except 'Legend'. The only time Suga won the first place is because 'Legend' disappeared without any trace. Nobody knows who he is because he always cover his face.. always in a jacket with a hood and gas mask.. Nobody knows where he is right now but he is very good. He can switch voices of different persons.. as far as I can recall he can do six different male voices when rapping.." Jhope retell the story to Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and V.

"It's like listening to six boys rapping then at the chorus a female voice." Suga added which amazed V the most.

"That's something! Imagine having him in Bighit?!" V clapped his hands in amazement. They kinda forgot that they are talking about their issues with Eunha. All the attention went to the 'Legend'.

All the while, they did not notice Eunha looking down, clenching her fist, trying not to cry.

"Did anyone noticed that the six voices 'Legend' can imitate, are your voices, except Jungkook?" Bang PD asked.

Namjoon, Suga and Jhope thought for a while then snapped in chorus.

"Jinja!" They looked as amazed as V now.

"It's really like a puzzle! Legend is my all time favorite rapper! He is my idol actually, but in the interviews I cannot answer like this because media wants to know someone who is famous in kpop industry. If Legend did not disappear, I bet he is the best rapper right now." Namjoon commented.

Eunha's head leaned lower at what she's hearing.

"That 'Legend' was never a guy..stop using 'he'." Bang PD laughed at them.

"That 'Legend' that you are idolizing... is Eunha." He finally broke it.

Eunha looked up to Bang PD. That's the only time they realized she's crying. Not tears of flattery but tears of sadness.

"What? No way?! How could he be a female?! Legend is...." Suga couldn't believe it. How could it be that they are face to face with Legend?! and she is a female?! and she is Eunha?!

"A tragedy happened.. she left the country.. she vanished.." Bang PD supplied.

"Stop!" Eunha shouted angrily and walked out.

"I can't believe this.." Namjoon shook his head.

"Let me prove it.." Bang PD said and the next thing they knew, they were heading to Bang PD's house.

They were brought to a movie room where Bang PD played a disk. It was a video of Eunha practicing inside her room. There they heard how she could change voices and imitate BTS voices like she's just playing around. They were convinced that she is the 'Legend' they are talking about.

"Who is that guy, singing with her?" Jungkook finally asked. All throughout the video, there is this boy with Eunha dancing and playing along the song.

"He kinda looks like Kookie." V noticed. The boy resembles Jungkook's body and even the face looks similar.

"They look like twins.. only, the boy's nose is not as big as Kookie's" Jimin laughed and Jungkook eyed him sharply.

"That is my youngest child.. Sejin's brother.. full blood brother.." Bang PD became serious.

Everyone looked at him in shock. First, they thought Sejin is an only child, then there's a half sister in the person of Eunha..now there is a third child? How come they did not see his kids?!

Bang PD seemed to understand their curious look.

"Maybe, it's about time for you to know since BTS is not just a Bighit Group.. we are all family here.." Bang PD spoke as he wiped his tears.

"I have three kids. Sejin, the eldest.. then Eunha is an illegitimate child.. her mother hid her from me and when I found out about her,  we took her in our family.. then my youngest became close to her.. they are like best of friends..they share the same interests.. almost.. but my youngest died.. Eunha's heart got broken because of his death.. the two of them are so close,...sometimes they look more like lovers than siblings.." Bang PD told them.

Silence filled the room as BTS members are speechless. SO that is Eunha's story.. that is the family story.. and perhaps, the reason why she is so mad at the world..is it because of her brothers death?

"Oh well, that's enough.. I guess you understand now.. Eunha deserves to be in BigHit.. and she is the best manager you could ever have..  trust me." Bang PD changed the topic as he also couldn't stand it anymore. He hates recalling that tragedy.

BTS went out and decided to talk about considering Eunha's potentials again. Before they leave the house, Jungkook asked Bang PD again because he is still curious.

"Who is your youngest by the way?" He asked innocently like a child.

Bang PD smiled and messed his hair like he is his son.

"His name is Jungkook... Eunha calls him Kookie.. It's funny because Eunha can imitate our voices but she can't imitate Jungkook's voice.." Bang PD answered and smiled sadly.

The BTS members looked at Jungkook who became silent since then.