You Need Me

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

"Hyung, what shall we do now? It's all over the news." Taehyung worriedly asked Jin while they are gathered all together in a table for breakfast.

Sejin and Eunha are on the next table along with the staffs. They were in a serious talk probably finding a good way to answer the media about that video of BTS having a girl in their bed. They cannot blame Taehyung for accidentally uploading the video. They normally let BTS film and upload 'bombs' directly.

"It's not your fault, let them handle this." Namjoon quieted him with a firm whisper.

They all steal glances on the next table. Eunha is awkwardly silent. Looks like she's being scolded by Sejin and obviously she hates it. Now that she's being trained to handle BTS, the pressure is on her.

"They should not give this problem to noona.. She's new to this." Jungkook finally spoke with that innocent remark. He kept silent the whole time but seeing how the staffs are escaping the situation by giving Eunha the limelight to settle with the media is something he's not so fond of.

"Kookie, let her face her own issues. Why are you siding on that witch?" Jimin reacted. He hated how Eunha treated the maknaes like robots. He can't believe Jungkook is siding on her this time. Is he really pure and kind hearted or just simply dumb?!

"Shhh.. Stop it. Let them do their job. Our job is to focus on the fanmeet later and the showcase tomorrow. If the media would ask about that video, don't answer until our manager says so. Understand?" Namjoon finally went into leader-mode. He's sure that Jin would tell the same thing.

After having breakfast, they went to a studio where they can practice their dance. Everyone fell quiet inside the van until they reached their destination. Eunha and Sejin are with them while the other staffs took the other van.

"If you tell them it's just for fun they won't buy it." Sejin spoke suddenly when they're about to get to the studio.

Jungkook and Jhope pulled their earphones off when they noticed Sejin spoke. Eunha is just staring at the road with knitted eyebrows and arms crossed. She looked really pissed. She is more like a kid ignoring a parent because she didn't get that cute stuffed toy in the store.

"You told me to handle this myself and now you're suggesting? I thought we've discussed this over breakfast?!" Eunha replied impatiently.

Jimin shook his head in irritation. He really hates how she scold people around as if she owns BigHit!

"I saw that Jimin!" Eunha commented and glared at him through the mirror.

"Okay. But if you screw up, I'll punish you." Sejin reminded. Eunha just rolled her eyes.

"Noona, what if we just-" Jungkook butted in but before he could even finish, Eunha turned to him and cut his words.

"I'm not talking to you, Maknae." She said which shut Jungkook up.

Everybody looked at Jungkook who played innocent by raising his hands. They all gestured for him not to involve himself on solving the issue.

~~~*~~~

Eunha watched keenly as Bangtan Boys practice their performances. They will sing and dance 8 songs to complete the showcase. After the showcase is the fanmeet where the media usually bombards questions. She is focusing on that time. How would she face the media? The last time she faced them is that fateful night when she lost him. The special guy that she kept dearly in her heart. It was never a good time dealing with media but now there's no choice for her.

"After Rise of Bangtan, we'll prepare shortly for the fanmeet. I'll give the boys a few minutes break before asking them to proceed on the table." Sejin whispered to Eunha on the backstage as she watches BTS perform through a flatscreen.

She nodded simply and looked away. A while ago she is all so tough but now she felt like crying. She realized nervousness is coming. Her hands are shaky, her sweat is cold. She could feel butterflies in her stomach but not in a giggly way. She felt like throwing up but she knew all these are because of the media. How will she face them? How will she answer them properly?

"Are you listening? You looked lost. Nervous?" Sejin asked with a smirk.

"No. I'm just tired." Eunha avoided his eyes and walked away.

Sejin looked at her disappearing back with an evil grin. He knew her still. He knew she's afraid to face the media.... But she should overcome that fear. It's been years.

~~~*~~~

Eunha breathed heavily before walking towards the table where BTS are signing albums for their fans. People are starting to come and the staffs, including her, should assist the boys.

"Extra pen." She muttered and put a pen on the side of Jungkook. Just as she did, she felt a hand on top of hers.

She looked up to see whose warm hand is it. She found Jungkook smiling encouragingly at her. He squeezed her hand gently. "Are you okay, noona?"

His smile is familiar to her but she knew better than to swoon. She's seen a lot of gorgeous boys before and this maknae is just a commoner to her eyes.

"No touching please." She harshly took her hand back as if she's touched something burning.

"Sorry." Jungkook blushed when he realized he'd made her feel uncomfortable.

Eunha proceeded giving them extra pen. She's on the last member, who is Suga, when the media came near her.

"Are you the girl in BTS bed?"

"Is it true that BigHit paid you to ually entertain the boys?"

"Why did BigHit deleted the video?"

"Are you V's girlfriend?"

"Are you secretly dating Kookie?"

Questions fired at her as the reporters got near her. BTS members are getting distracted because of the commotion. The plan is to talk about the issue before closing but these reporters would not wait.

"No. I'm not dating anyone. You see, the video is.. We deleted... Yeah it was me in there but.." Eunha didn't know what to say. She memorized her lines but now she's lost for words.

Some fans, upon hearing the reporters, went to Eunha.

"B*tch!" She could hear some fans shouted at her.

An empty drinking bottle was thrown at her making her flinched to evade it.

"It's not supposed to look that way. They're having fun but when it was filmed nobody told-" she couldn't finish her sentence because the crowd is dawning at her, accusing her of some nasty things.

She felt like fainting any moment. The crowd, the clicking of the cameras, the shouting fans, the irritating reporters.. She felt her world spinning just like that last time something like this happened.

"Stop! That's not right. Don't hurt her!" She heard someone shouted from behind.

Her eyes are failing her. Everything started to look dim. She's losing her balance as the crowd pushed her.

"Hey, hey! Please!" She saw Suga went in front to cover her from the crowd. She didn't expect him to do that because he always looks as if he doesn't care a thing about the world around him.

The rest of BTS members walked up to her and encircled her to protect her.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon looked worriedly. He noticed Eunha is pale and dizzy already.

"I hate this.." She whispered as tears started to fall from her eyes. She covered her ears with her hands as if there is an ear piercing sound she's hearing.

She bent down because her legs are numb. She was about to collapse on the ground but she felt someone caught her.

"It's okay, I got you." The words echoed in her ears before she lost consciousness.

She doesn't know how long she'd been unconscious but when she regained consciousness, she's being carried by someone. Everything is quiet and she can only hear the footsteps. She opened her eyes lightly to look who's carrying her.

"You can put me down now." She spoke when she saw it was Jungkook again. This is the second time he carried her. It felt awkward. She hated it.

"I'm fine. We're almost there." He smiled cheerfully at her. She still felt weak so she let him carry her up to the room.

He carefully put her in the bed then sat on the floor to face her.

"Where are the others?" She asked, avoiding his gaze.

"On the venue. Manager-nim talked to the media." Jungkook answered.

"Go back there. They need you." She said to dismiss him.

"Nah, i'll stay here. You need me." He replied, making her look suddenly at her.

"I mean.. I- you, might need my help. You look sick." He immediately corrected.

Eunha saw how he looked down in shyness as he blushed like a teenager who saw his crush. She smirked at him. Could it be that this maknae is crushing on her? Or maybe he's still too innocent and pure that he's not used to being around with a girl? Oh well, she's not used to being with a guy too.

"You annoy me. Since day one." She found herself saying. It's like a defense mechanism because she felt awkward too. Did he just say 'she needs him?!'

"Go away! You have to finish the fanmeet." She pushed.

"But, noona, -" he was about to argue but Eunha cut his words.

"Go away! Are you stupid?" She angrily yelled at him.

"S-sorry." Jungkook looked alarmed at her rage so he bowed down, sighed heavily then left.

After a while, the door opened again and Jungkook sneaked in."if you need anything just-"

"I said go away!" She screamed in shock. She thought he already left!

Jungkook immediately closed the door. She could even hear his footsteps running away. The boy must be scared of her now.

"He's even older than me.. He acts too innocent and childish." She commented but brushed the thought off.

She laid on the bed and lulled herself to sleep. She'll deal with everything later, when she's regained the energy.