Jungkook's Burger

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

"You go knock.." Namjoon nudged Jhope towards the door to Eunha's room. He, Jhope and Suga are contemplating on disturbing Eunha in her room as soon as they get to the dorm after understanding Bang's "family issues". Aside from that, they are like fanboys who wanted to meet her as"Legend".

"You're the leader, you knock." Jhope dragged Namjoon along.

"Yoongi hyung, you are the oldest among us three so you knock."  Namjoon passed the burden to Suga.

The three of them looked like students who can't decide who will knock on the guidance counselor's office.

"Fine! We all knock!" Suga decided for them so they all prepared to knock when.

BLAG! The three of them fell flat on the floor when the door pulled open as they were about to knock. Eunha was taken aback at their sight.

"Hi Eunha!" They all looked up to her and smiled and waved awkwardly. Now how are they gonna explain to her why they are in front of her room?

"Sorry..we would just..-" Suga got up first then helped Namjoon and Jhope.

He did not continue his words when their gaze went to Eunha. She is looking surprised yet a bit blank while holding on her side a luggage as if she's traveling or something.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jhope asked.

"You dont want me to be your manager, right? So yes, I'm leaving. Do you think I love this kind of work? No!" She harshly said but tears started falling from her eyes. She wiped it hardly and marched downstairs, leaving them dumbfounded.

On her way out, the others in the living room noticed her with her luggage.

"Noona? Where are you going?" Jungkook was alarmed. He immediately stood up and instinctively blocked the door.

"She's leaving!" Namjoon announced as the three of them descend from the stairs hurriedly.

"Out of my way, maknae." Eunha glared but Jungkook smiled childishly and shook his head. His smile irritates her! He reminds her so much of her beloved brother who until now is hunting her memories.

"Mr. Bang already told us your family issue. We understand you now, Noona." Jungkook supplied but instead of calming down, Eunha became furious.

"You don't know anything!" She yelled and tried to push him away but Jungkook is indeed the strongest muscle man of BTS.

"We are not requesting you out anymore. Please stay." Jin joined to convince her.

"Even if you change your mind, I won't change mine! I hate doing this! I'm so done with all these managing BTS stuffs! Now out of my way!" She tried to push Jungkook harder but to no avail.

"Noona-" He protested but Eunha cut him off.

"And stop calling me noona! You're older than me!" She pushed harder making Jungkook fall on the ground.

She immediately hopped past him to run away but Jin said something that froze her.

"If you quit being our manager, Sejin will be back. He's planning to convince the Board that BTS should be sold to SMent. He wanted BigHit company to fall because it's burdening Bang Family's other businesses.. Eunha, your brother Jungkook, who died.. He invested all his money in Bighit for the two of you.. They did not tell you because you ran away.. All his investments will be put in vain if BigHit falls.." Jin explained as hurriedly as he can so Eunha could heard everything before she decides to run or not.

Eunha turned to them again with a confused look. Jungkook got up and dusted himself. Eunha found herself looking at him.

"If SMent get BTS, they'll just destroy us so their own group would excel.. Noona - I mean, Eunha.. Please, stay." Jungkook sincerely looked at her. He felt weird saying her name but right now, he also felt like he is thinking more maturely than her. Eunha looked so lost.. He can see it in her teary eyes.

Eunha stared at them for a while but she shook her head. She sighed heavily and ran away.

"She must be so confused.. Let her have some time to think..." Taehyung finally spoke with his deep voice. He looked at Eunha's disappearing back.

"But-" jungkook protested.

"Jungkook, you'll be late to Jejudo.. Go to the airport now. Let's deal with this when you comeback tonight. This is your first variety show without us so don't disappoint us ok?" Jimin changed the topic. Jungkook is supposed to be focused on his project for Flower Road instead of the company issues.

"Ok.. Keep me updated." He sighed and walked inside.

"Silly girl. She forgot her luggage." Jimin joked to lighten the mood.

They all went inside and helped Jungkook prepare some stuffs for Jejudo trip. It's their maknae's first time alone in a variety show and they are proud and excited for it. The realization that they are now torn between two conflicting managers is not enough to ruin their spirit in supporting Jungkook.

~~~*~~~*~~~

"This is really bad.. I hope Jungkook is here already.. I can imagine him really upset.." Jimin worriedly said as they all check the internet for Jungkook's variety show.

It turned out that he was late and bought burgers for the other cast who rejected it and even sort of embarrassed him. They even call him weird kid in a negative manner. ARMYs are really furious and it is obvious that Jungkook is upset and uncomfortable. He arrived energetic and lively but he ended up sighing heavily with a sad look.

"I wish Sejin did not sign him up on this! This is crazy!" Taehyung is pissed too. They knew Jungkook is very shy without them. They are worried on how he is handling the situation.

All six of them looked at the door when they heard it clicked open. Jungkook appeared with an exhausted look.

Suga immediately closed the laptop monitor down and pretended they are not aware of what has happened on the show.

"Eyo! How's the filming?" Jhope lightened up as usual.

Jungkook looked blankly and them, opened his mouth, but then closed it again like he forgot what he has to say. He looked down and shook his head, then proceeded to the kitchen. They all noticed he's holding that bag where the burgers that he bought for the cast are kept.

"Are you gonna fly there everyday? That's tiring.. why not check in a hotel?" Taehyung shouted so Jungkook could hear them from the kitchen. All of them are exchanging looks.

Jungkook did not answer. They waited for him to return to the living room.

Nothing dared to speak when he returned and collapsed on the sofa with his hand covering his face.

"Are you crying? C'mon don't be upset!" Jin finally consoled.

"The show did not turn up right, hyung. Maybe I'm indeed a weird kid." He spoke regretfully.

Jhope and Taehyung tried to throw random jokes but Jungkook did not buy any of it. They all gave up and just let him be upset until they can make him smile again.

"Did manager finally return?" Jungkook suddenly recalled. Eunha ran away from them this morning and no one updated him on what happened next.

"Not yet.. we looked for her but we can't find her. We already called Sejin and Bang PD.. they said they'll take care of it." Suga assured.

Just in time, the door clicked open again and Eunha went in. She looked surprised to see all of them in the living room, looking at her. She looked down, not wanting to face them.

Eunha went to one of her childhood friends, SinB, when she ran away this morning. There she spent her quiet time to sort things out until she came to the realization that she cannot put her brother's dreams into waste so she returned.

"So...?" Jhope asked her, referring to what brings her back. Jimin elbowed Jhope. They don't wanna put pressure on the situation.

"I--" Eunha started but she cant find the right words.

"I'll go change." She awkwardly ran upstairs leaving BTS puzzled.

"Is she feeling awkward?" Suga asked to confirm. Jin shrugged.

"I'm tired. I'll go sleep." Jungkook touched his forehead. He still felt upset.

"Kookie, forget what happened today. Just do better tomorrow, ok?" Jimin patted his back. Jungkook nodded but they all knew he is still upset.

He went upstairs, straight to his room. The others went back to their own different 'businesses'.

Eunha went downstairs after taking a quick shower. She doesn't know how to talk to BTS about her realizations but she wanted to show them that she somehow is enlightened with the situation.

'I'm hungry...' She sighed, remembering she hadn't taken any food since this morning.

She quietly sneaked to the kitchen. The others are busy so they did not notice her.

'Awww burgers!' She clapped when she saw something on the table. She recognized it's her favorite brand! She can only find it in Korea so it's been years since she last tasted this burger.

Like a starving beast, she started eating one of the burgers without even asking if the others already have eaten dinner.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Jungkook couldn't sleep. It's too early and he is also haunted by what happened on the Flower Road show so he decided to join the others downstairs.

He was about to approach V and Jhope who are playing video games when he overlooked a shadow in the kitchen. He walked straight towards it instead.

Jin noticed him and nudged Suga who is just beside him. They all silently informed the others that Jungkook went downstairs and they should do something to cheer him up.

"Did you..?" Jungkook stopped when he finally realized what's happening.

Eunha just finished two burgers. There are two empty boxes on the table. She was facing the opposite side so she did not notice Jungkook was watching her for a while now.

"hey!" She smiled sheepishly when she heard him.

Slowly she turned to him with an awkward smile.

"Sorry.. I'm.. a bit hungry.. Are these yours?" She asked and put the burger down.

The members reached the kitchen and saw the same scenario.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked with a blank expression.

"Very good! Best burger that I've ever tasted! Not just because I'm hungry!" Eunha commented.

BTS members exchanged worried looks behind Jungkook. They thought he'll be more upset and insulted because of what Eunha said.

"Jinja?" Jungkook asked doubtfully. "Because they rejected it.."

"Wae? These are very good! and these burgers are really big and they taste good!" Eunha even gestured the size of the burger a little exaggerated just like what Jungkook did on the show even though she is totally clueless about what really happened to Jungkook's filming today. She's not even aware he filmed today!

"If they don't want, then I'll eat all these! These are my favorite burgers!" Eunha shook her head in disbelief and took another one.

"Woah..you eat like a pig, Eunha.." Jungkook chuckled and pulled a chair beside Eunha. He gathered the empty boxes and placed them inside the bag.

"They are really goo and big!" Jungkook returned to his energetic mood.

The other members who are watching them, sighed in relief. Seems like they don't have to worry about cheering him up anymore.

"Wow.. I did not expect Eunha could cheer him up effortlessly. Our cold hearted manager." Namjoon whispered.

"Hi guys!" Taehyung walked in first. The others followed.

They joined the two on the table.

"Have you eaten dinner? Sorry I ate half of these but try, they are really good!" She offered the burgers to them. They gladly take it. Jungkook's smile became wider.


"I'm sorry about this morning.. I ran away like a child. Sorry also for being harsh on you.. I just wanna bring out the best in you guys to improve the group.." She started when the others are busy eating.

"We need a fresh start.. I'm not quitting.. you are right.. I should not boss around like I own you.." She felt shy but she had to swallow her pride now. For the sake of her late brother.

"I think you own Jungkook already." Taehyung teased and smiled at Jungkook who blushed.

"What?" Jungkook composed himself as if he doesn't get what Taehyung is trying to say.

"Nothing.." Taehyung said when he felt Jimin elbowed him and gave him an 'don't-say-something-stupid-because-he-just-recovered-from-a-great-disappointment' look.


~~~~