Miss Clever

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

"What happened to your eyes?" Sejin asked as soon as Eunha appeared in the lobby. They are all set to go to the airport.

"She cried all night." V informed. Eunha gave him a sharp look but he just shrugged. They knew she was crying the whole night but none of them dared to ask.

"Eunha if this is about BTS issue I'm telling you there is no room for weakness in this job. Pull yourself together because when we get to Korea, media is worse." Sejin warned her. The staffs looked away awkwardly. They are not comfortable on how these siblings treat each other.

"I know what to say this time. Don't worry." Eunha sighed heavily and walked past them. She needed a one great cry before pulling herself together. She's done crying last night and now she's ready to handle these idiots.

Surprisingly they had a quiet travel from US to Korea, maybe because of the tension plus the tiredness. Suga spent the whole time sleeping on the plane, Jin and Namjoon spent it reading. Jhope took the chance to write something for their new album while Jungkook and V just put on their earphones and went to their own world. Jimin took the video for bangtan bomb episodes but also slept halfway.

Unexpectedly, a great crown of media are waiting for them at the airport.

"Noona, don't worry." Jungkook whispered when he noticed Eunha was taken aback.

Eunha looked blankly at him at first but then broke into a mischievous smile. "I can handle anything."

With that, she advanced forward and walked confidently, BTS members behind her. In a slow motioned angle, she looked like a royalty walking securely with BTS as her guardians, ready to protect her. Well that's at least the scene but in reality, she is the witch and BTS is her victims.

"I'm sure you are all waiting for answers." She spoke even before the crowd could fire the questions. Jin and Suga looked at each other worriedly. She didn't tell anyone about what she's gonna say.

"A.R.M.Y.s are quite possessive fans and surely you'll get bashed because of the video. How are you handling it? Are the rumours true? What really happened why the video is deleted? Why are you in bed with V and Jungkook?" Came the questions urgently demanding answers.

Jungkook stepped forward in case she'll faint again. It seems that he is the only one who is worried about Eunha. He doesn't know why but he sees her as a very fragile lady hiding in a tough act to defend herself. Otherwise, she would not cry so hard that night they were in the US.

"Their reaction is normal. It's exactly what we want the fans to feel." Even the staffs are shocked in what Eunha said. Eunha smiled triumphantly when she saw Sejin. He looks as if he wanted to grab the limelight away to save all their asses.

"You want the ARMYs to get mad? Feel jealous?" The reporters could not believe. There is a fuss.

Eunha raised her hand like a queen demanding silence while the crowd gave her. They are all hungry for answers.

"I apologize that we surprised the A.R.M.Y.s but this is part of the agenda which, I have to reveal earlier than planned. You see, BTS is working on a new album. The video recently uploaded, and deleted immediately, is part of the concept. V accidentally uploaded it in public prematurely. We're supposed to let the public see that next week but there's a mistake so we had to delete it." She answered professionally. Everyone fell silent. BTS are open mouthed. They don't know what to say.

"So why are you in bed with the visuals?" One of the reporters managed to ask.

"Because we want the exact reaction from the fans right now. We wanted to make them feel jealous, hurt, surprised, shocked and most of all, puzzled. It has something to do with the concept of the new album. It's about loving someone whom you cannot trust because of the things you see that bring doubt. I cannot reveal much but ARMYs should expect a different image in this album. We will showcase not only the swag side of hiphop but also the personal and sensitive side of the out boys. I believe I've answered the big question so if you'll excuse us, we need to rest so we can work on the album and finish it on time." She tried to dismiss them but one of the reporters asked an interesting question.

"Now that you'll be one of the handlers of BTS, what is your message to ARMYs and to BTS?" All of them fell quiet and anxious for her answer.

Eunha looked at the camera before speaking. "ARMYs, keep loving BTS. Without you they're just a bunch of noisy people so bear with them."

She then turned to BTS who are all impressed on how she managed to get away with the issue in a clever way.

"As for BTS.. I'm sure you'll work harder, right?" She smiled evilly at them.

"Thank you for your time but we have to go. Bye." She said and they left the crowd.

When they reached BigHit studio, they were surprised to see Bang Hitman, the CEO, welcoming them.

"Eunha.. It's about time you appreciate family business. Sejin will resign as the manager and you would replace him." He greeted Eunha with a warm hug. Eunha is emotionless.

"Sejin already told me. But this doesn't mean I'm saying yes to all your plans." She coldly said.

"Even with her own father she is so disrespectful!" Namjoon commented secretly since they are all in the sa,e room and they can hear everything.

"You're going to live with them... In the same door... Under the same roof." Mr. Bang said in a challenging tone.

Eunha stopped and looked at BTS. "Then that will be one. Helluva dorm for them."

She smiled ily at them but deep inside, she's worried. Can she trust these seven strong and manly males with her sanity and purity? She'll be the only woman they'll meet everyday and it's like being a sheep inside a wolf circle!

~~~