Manager Sejin

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend
 
 

[BANGTAN BOMB]

A perfectly handsome guy focused the camera on his face. The place is in a dressing room. There were clothes scattered everywhere. Voices of guys can be heard on the background.

"Hi, I'm Jin. BTS hyung! I cook well. I eat well too!" Jin reached for something on his side then showed it to the camera. It's a bowl of kimchi. He gestured to offer it to the camera.

The camera moved to Jin's right, revealing another handsome guy who is writing something on a notebook. He seemed too serious as he looked aimlessly at the camera.

"Say something hyung." A voice instructed the new guy on cam.

"Annyeong! I'm Suga! Swaeg beybi!" He waved coolly but still with a poker face. "I'm writing lyrics right now. The others are eating. Jungkook is sleeping again. Ahhh... These kids are lazy! I'm the only hardworking guy today. Please give me more love than them."

The camera moved violently away from Suga.

"Hyung, that's not true! We're tired from working hard too!" A laughing voice complained. The guy holding the camera walked on a further side.

"Jiminie babo!" The voice called the attention of a hot guy putting on his black suit.

"Hate you!" Jimin laughed while trying to pout childishly. He then gestured a kiss towards the camera. The camera moved violently as the camera guy laughed.

"Jhope!" Said the voice then the camera turned to the opposite side where Jhope is practicing some moves with a white haired guy.

"Aeyo! Rapmonster in the house!" The white haired guy next to Jhope greeted on a rap-like manner.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Asked the voice again.

"Ah.. We're going to perform in a while so we're practicing some moves. We kept on forgetting some moves.." Jhope explained while Rapmon is nodding on his side.

"V is also forgetful but he is not in the mood to practice." Rapmon added.

The camera moved to find V, the weirdly handsome guy sitting on a corner with folded arms and knitted brows as if thinking hard.

"Are you okay?" Asked the camera guy.

V looked pissed at the camera but then, after a fews seconds of staring at the camera, broke into very happy but awkward dance.

"If I ruled the wooooorrllldddd, i'd do it all!" He sang in a funny way while dancing awkwardly.

"Introduce yourself hyung." The camera guy requested while laughing.

"Hi! My name is V! You know? V? Me? Yes? I'm V? Ahhh! Yeah! My name is V! Adult V! Because I'm of legal age!" He randomly said then showed an aegyo wink.

"Hyung, make some sense!" The camera guy laughed harder at the alien on cam.

"Okay.. I'm V! I told our manager, if we perform good today, she'll treat us some shaved ice!" He sounded threatening rather than introducing.

The camera guy walked away to go back to his place a while ago, with Jin. A voice can be heard as the camera walked.

"Sorry about them, they're crazy. I'm the only sane person in Bangtan." Then the camera stopped. It was put down on the table. Jin's shoulder can be seen.

After a while, a new guy appeared. He smiled cheerfully at the camera.

"Hi ARMYs! This is Jungkook. I'm the camera guy. I'm nervous for today's performance so I decided to record a bit for the ARMYs. Please give us lots of love. I miss you ARMYs! I've practiced hard enough but I'm still nervous.. Ahhh... What to do?" He cutely said like a pouting puppy.

An opening door can be heard. Jungkook looked at the direction then back to the camera with a giggly expression of a teenage boy.

"Our manager is here. In case you remember what V hyung said a while ago, yes, she'll treat us shaved ice later. Yes, our manager is a girl. I'll tell you a secret... I like our manager. She's very pretty like our ARMYs.. You wanna see her? Just behave okay? She's very strict...but I still love her." Then the camera moved towards the door.

A pretty girl wearing a baseball cap appeared. She's wearing a plain white tshirt and a red converse high. She looked like a student rather a manager. In fact, she looks as young as Jungkook. The girl was a bit surprised to see the camera being focused at her.

"Hi noona! ARMYs, this is our manager. Pretty isn't she?" Jungkook's voice was heard.

"Quit it, maknae! Stop playing around!" The girl frowned at the camera guy.

"I told you, she's strict. She always scolds me.. Poor me." Jungkook spoke while the camera is still on the girl.

"What? Stop it will you?" The girl complained.

"Introduce yourself, noona!" Jungkook asked.

The girl looked blankly at the camera before waving. She bowed first before speaking.

"Hi, i'm Jung Eunha. I'm nothing special. I'm just the heir of Bang Hitman... I'm just the latest manager of BTS," she said but then Jungkook cut off.

He held the camera to focus himself then walked to Eunha's side so they can be seen both on the camera.

"Nah.. She's lying. She is special. Very pretty isn't she? You think we look good together?" Then jungkook posed cutely like they were a couple. He even tactically put an arm around Eunha. Who would have thought the girl beside him is their manager? She looks like a girl from another group.

Eunha looked at him in disgust then shook her head. They both looked cute like a couple on a heated argument.

"Noona, can I have a kiss?" Jungkook bravely asked then gestured for a kiss.

"Hi ARMYs! Your Kookie is crazy!" Eunha looked at the camera. Jungkook pouted.

"Manager-nim, here, is on my wishlist." Jungkook added.

"Whatever maknae!" Eunha rolled her eyes and left.

"That's it ARMYs.. She's very pretty right? Please support us and give us lots of love, also manager Eunhi. She's working the hardest. Bye for now!" He waved and ended the video.

.
.
.

Things aren't like these before Eunha started as BTS manager. She hates the job... But she has no choice... She's born for it.

.

.

.

[a few years back]

Nineteen years old Eunha arrived at Incheon Airport with a bittersweet feeling. The last time she was here is when her mother is still alive. She was sent out of the country by his own father and now, she was called back because he is sick.

Unfair, right? Eunha thought so too but she did not come for the same reason. She came here so they can see her grew up well even without them. She has no plans on accepting the position in their company, BigHit, who started little but now on top because of that boy group they managed to create.

"I arrived." She told the guy on the other line of her phone. They agreed that the guy, Sejin, her half-brother and current manager of BTS, will fetch her from the airport.

"Okay. We're also in the airport now.. About to check in our luggage." Sejin replied coldly.

"Wait..wha- what?!" Eunha got confused. What luggage is he talking about? He's there to fetch her!

"You did not read my email, I suppose?" Sejin laughed sarcastically. "Oh, I understand... You have slow connection in 'your' country." He added to insult her.

Eunha is so fond of the country where she was sent forcibly. Sejin hates her more for that. They are not in good terms as half siblings but now that their father is sick, he wanted to see if they can all reconcile.

"Are you gonna tell me or not?," Eunha sighed impatiently.

"Just wait for us, okay?" Sejin replied as impatiently.

"US? I thought it's only you? What's really going on?! I'm warning you Sejin if-" but Eunha was cut off when she heard someone called her.

"Eunha!" She looked at the first call. It was Sejin... With seven boys. Two of them is holding his hand on opposite sides like little kids.

Eunha crossed her arms like a boss as she waited for them to reach her. She of course did her little research and knew that these boys are Bangtan Boys. Even though they're all good looking, she has to admit that Sejin is equally handsome. Well, it runs in their blood.

"It took you forever to fetch me." She complained coldly even before anyone could speak.

"Huh? You believe in forever?" The guy holding Sejin's right hand asked innocently. Everybody laughed at the question. Sometimes, this guy would really make you think he's from another planet.

"I'm not talking to you, genius!" Eunha eyed the guy sharply.

"I'm sorry." The guy looked down in embarrassment. He smiled apologetically at Eunha who just rolled her eyes.

"I believe in forever!" The guy on the other side of Sejin raised his hand. He seemed to be the youngest, same age as Eunha.

"I'm not talking to any of you!" Eunha clarified. She felt the need to be cold, otherwise these eight guys would surely outnumber her!

"Why are these two idiots holding your hand? Are they your boyfriends? You're a biual now, brother?" Eunha's sarcastic question made everyone laugh.

The two guys let go of Sejin's hand in shame.

"V and Kookie developed a habit of getting lost in the crowd when we're in airports so I decided to keep them close." Sejin explained as he blushed.

He's getting married in four months time with a very pretty girl and now Eunha is accusing him of being a biual! His half sister is really trying to embarrass him in front of his group.

"Whatever." Eunha rolled her eyes exasperatedly.

"Are you ready?" Sejin snapped to change the topic.

"For what?" She raised her brows questioningly. She realized she still doesn't know what's going on and why BTS is with Sejin to fetch her.

"BTS has a showcase in L.A. and our flight is today. You're coming with us." Sejin stated, putting Eunha in a speechless situation.

"WHAT?!" Eunha's voice got louder, her tune got higher. BTS fell quiet. They are starting to notice that Sejin and Eunha are having sibling issues. They are not aware of Sejin having a sister until last night so that is some issue.

"You should've told me to go strait to L.A. instead!" She berated. Sejin looked satisfied at how Eunha is reacting. Maybe he did it on purpose. He wanted to waste her efforts.

"My bad." He just shrugged and smiled annoyingly.

"I'm not going." She lowered her voice when the others are looking at them as they make a scene.

"Did I mention you're not allowed to refuse?" Sejin gestured to the members.

Without waiting for Eunha's approval, Jimin took her traveling case. Jin took her backpack while Rapmon snatched her coat which is hanging on her arm. Suga swiftly took her passport from her hands. Jhope and V gathered all the members' backpack in their shoulders.

"What, am I being kidnapped here?! I'm gonna scream! I warn you!" Eunha threatened. All she could do is let out heavy sighs as the boys took everything. She's indeed outnumbered but she's too stubborn. She won't give in to Sejin's command without causing headache.

"Fine! Take all my stuffs. You can have 'em as you wish but I'm not gonna move any muscle! I'll stay.right.here! Until you take me to my hotel." She smirked as she eyed them darkly.

"Ah.. Eunha why so stubborn?" Sejin scratched his head in irritation. He then glanced at Jungkook who seemed to be the only one not having any stuffs.

"Who has the strongest arms here?" He asked although he already knew. Jungkook raised a hand like a schoolboy ready to answer the teacher's question.

"Oh yes, our maknae is the strongest." Sejin turned back to Eunha who remained still.

"Maknae, there is one more baggage to check in. You take charge." Sejin snapped and walked ahead with the members.

Eunha saw Jungkook walked towards her. He wrapped an arm around her waist and swiftly lifted her up on his shoulder.

"Oh my gawd! Put me down! Argh!" She tried to struggle by punching Jungkook's back as her upper body is facing his back, her waist part hanging on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Noona don't move, you might fall!" Jungkook warned her but ignored her violent movements.

"I said put me down!" She shouted at Jungkook after a few attempts to free herself. This boy indeed has strong shoulders!

"Shhh! Eunha, be quiet! You're making a scene!" Sejin said when they reached the counter.

"Me? Making a scene?! Who carried me like a victim at the first place?! Now I'm the one making a scene?!" She looked up and spoke in ridicule.

"Of course you! These are BTS! People knows them! They're famous! They go in and out of the airport! You on the other hand is a stranger who stepped in foreign land. If people finds out how you shouted at these idols, they'll murder you at first sight!" Sejin laughed at her.

Eunha thought for a while. She realized the airport staffs are looking at them. Who wouldn't with her situation anyways?!

Feeling the shame, she looked down.

"Fine! Please put me down." She surrendered but of course with an evil plan.

"Good girl. But don't put her down. I know her. She's stubborn. She'll run away the moment you put her down." Sejin warned Jungkook who is about to put Eunha down.

"I'm not!" Eunha complained but Sejin shook his head.

"He'll be tired carrying me! I'm heavy!" Eunha argued. Sejin knew her plan. She is indeed thinking of running away.

"Don't worry, he has strong arms." With that, Sejin went out, leaving Eunha ignored.

They went inside the departure area and waited for the notice to go inside the plane. Eunha looked like an unconscious victim hanging on Jungkook's shoulder. She has no choice but to look down due to the very shameful situation.

Feeling a bit sore on the side, she moved a bit but then she felt someone touched her .

"What the-" she stopped before she could curse angrily. Someone did touch her !

"Sorry. Noona, don't move too much, I have to hold you securely and if you move, then I don't know where my hands would land on you." Jungkook sounded polite and worried.

"I hate you. Among all the members, I will hate you the most!" She whispered but Jungkook ignored her. He could only smile cutely and shook his head helplessly.

When they were called to get in the plane, Sejin finally told Jungkook to put Eunha down.

"Finally!" She almost clapped her hands when Jungkook freed her. He is massaging his shoulder as they walked inside while Eunha's legs are adjusting after a while being carried.

Eunha was about to execute her plan of running away but before she could stay an inch away, she felt something on her wrist and heard a click of something like metal.

She looked down to check and found out she's handcuffed...with Jungkook. Then she heard V's laugh who happened to be the one that handcuffed them.

"You can't run away. Our maknae is the fastest so even if you run, he'll catch you. Enjoy the flight." V smiled childishly at her. The kind of smile that girls would fall for, but Eunha is an exception.

"Is he your most-hated now?" Jungkook asked innocently as they walked in handcuffs.

"No! You're still the most hated! And don't talk me again!" Eunha darted her eyes towards Jungkook who just shrugged.

Just on the first fifteen minutes on their flight, Jungkook fell asleep....his head on Eunha's shoulder.

"Please kill me now." Eunha whispered to the heavens when she felt Jungkook's snore. It sounded cute but still, she hates it! Everything and everyone is annoying to her!

In the middle of their flight, she felt sleepy so she decided to turn her headset off, moved lower to get a comfortable position without waking up the sleeping maknae on her side. She somehow feel sorry that he had to carry her the whole time in the airport.

"Gawwd! Is this a market place?!" She muttered under her breath because she couldn't sleep. V is so noisy! All of them are laughing so hard, throwing jokes at each other.

She wondered how could Sejin stand these crazy guys!

"I want to sleep!" She finally voiced out. The boys fell quiet for a few seconds then went back to laughing as if they did not hear anything.

"Please, lower your volumes!" She turned to them. Jungkook who felt her movements sort of stirred.

Eunha immediately fell back to her seat or Jungkook's face will surely hit her s.

"Miss... We're having fun here! If you want you can join us!" Sejin called. Eunha raised a dirty finger in return.

"She hates having fun." She heard Sejin told the guys. She wanted to complain but she's afraid that if she moves a muscle, the sleeping fetus will stir and land on her sensitive part.

"She got no jams." She heard someone said and they all laughed. She is sure it's Rapmonster! She mentally noted to get back on him as soon as they reach L.A.

The whole trip was spent on throwing jokes and resting every now and then.

Eunha rejoiced when they reached L.A., her wrist still handcuffed with Jungkook's.

She thought things couldn't go any worse but she's wrong. When they reached the hotel, Sejin informed her that she has to share a room with the maknae and another guy, no other than the nosiest, V.

This is gonna be one hell of a trip for her.

~~~

To be continued.

Sorry for the typo.. Thanks for reading. Pls. Watch the video i made for them on youtube channel Gelai07 :) hope to read your comments ^_^