Expectations

Their Story - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momoring where are you? Dinner is ready!! Nayeon called out to Momo when everyone except the latter were all sitting on the floor in the living room, which also doubled as their dining table.

I’m coming, 5 more seconds! And after the sound of nylon bags opening can be heard for 3 seconds, Momo appeared from her room, all sweaty.

OMG why are you sweaty? I thought you said you would shower after learning that BTS dance. Jungyeon scrunched her nose and asked.

I really would, but that freaking dance is harder than I thought. Momo smiled innocently and batted her eyelashes as a way to ask for the others’ permission to eat without showering first.

Okay, everybody eat up, I’m so hungry I don’t think I can wait anymore, even with the fact that Momo only takes 15 minutes to shower. Jihyo knew that pleading look in Momo’s eyes, and being the kind-hearted leader she was, she let the latter off the hook. But Momo, you need to take your share and eat it other there in the corner.

Momo happily complied as their living room is small, so it was not really a long distant from the others. It was just merely a punishment for the sake of it. Everyone also groaned just for the sake of it. Jihyo was always the soft one, and it was not the first time this happened actually. 

Which one is it that you are learning, Momo unnie? Chaeyoung asked, as she was always the one joining Momo in practicing boy group dances. Last time, they had a really good time dancing to Call Me Baby by EXO. It was actually a good thing for the group’s reputation, so without discussing it out loud, the members all tried to learn the choreography to the currently popular songs, in case an opportunity emerges. Momo and Chaeyoung specialized in boy group dances, while Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo preferred girl group songs. But they joined in on the other group’s sessions all the time, so there was not much difference.

It’s Dope. It is surprisingly fast and requires a lot of strength to merely keep up with the dance, let alone do it properly like the original. Momo sighed remembering her failed attempts.

Wow our Momoring finally meets with an obstacle haha. I am curious to see the dance now. Nayeon, being the playful and closest unnie to both Momo and Chaeyoung, said while clicking her toungue to irritate the dancing machine of the group.

After all the girls finished eating and retreated to whatever they wanted to do with their free time, Chaeyoung opened the MV on Momo’s ipad and showed it to Nayeon while Momo took a shower. Of course Nayeon knew of BTS, they are mad famous right now. She can slightly recall learning their Run dance from Momo and Chae, but this Dope choreo was on another level. She admitted out loud with a stunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter