Another One

Their Story - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Jungkook, come here. Taehyung called.

An exhausted Jungkook answered him. What, I thought it was your turn to cook today.

Yeah it is, you don’t have to remind me, this is different. Taehyung groaned. This is the new MV of the rookies from JYP.

And? Jungkook questioned with his brows raised.

 You know they will ask you to do the dance, so try to learn it because you’re gonna have to anyway. Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Oh my god why do girl groups keep releasing songs everyday? Can I just have a day off please? Jungkook cried and mentally cursed the day he accidentally said he liked to learn girl group dances to hide the embarrssement when people found out he knew the Nobody dance. To his defense, it was Nobody, everybody know the dance to Nobody. Maybe he should not have freaked out and blurted out a lie that will hunt him for the rest of his life.

He clicked on the MV anyway, because he knew there was no way out. He tried talking to s and manager hyung about clearing the misunderstanding a million times already, but the reaction to his dancing girl group songs was so good, nobody wanted to let it go, to let him go.

What kind of title is “OOH – AAH hage”? Does it even make sense? He signed. OMG music these day. Then he signed again remembering his own songs. Whatever sells right?

Watching through the MV, he was surprised to notice that it was quite catchy and good, you know most of the time the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter