Konkuk University

Their Story - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mid April 2016.

Many summer comebacks were planned, which meant idols going back to school to turn in their finished projects and ask for permission to take some time off. TWICE Im Nayeon was not an exception. She was currently a junior at the Film department of Konkuk University. Being an idol and keeping up with schoolwork certainly was not easy, but she managed. If she could get into Konkuk by her own strength without any type of special treatment, she might as well perform well.

Nayeon got out from the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) after turning in her midterm project. It was not a surprise that most of her celebrity classmates had not. Practicing and performing were demanding enough for some that they rarely showed up for class or even met with the professors. Others just didn’t care. They already had a career, who could blame them? So the school was not strict when it came to idol students.

However, Nayeon was serious about her study so she tried her best to at least finish the minimum amount of schoolwork required. Now she needed to go to the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) to get the permission to take time off. She decided to call Mina to make sure the latter wake up the other seven. They had dance practice in the afternoon, but the girls needed to eat lunch and warm up beforehand. Also, most of them were really hard to wake up, so she thought Mina would need the extra time.

While telling Mina about the food she already ordered for them, Nayeon saw someone looking lost in the hallway. Normally, she would mind her own business, but this guy seemed oddly familiar. After pondering for some time, she finally recognized him. She had a hard time getting his name because he now had different hair color from the last time she saw him. It was the Idol Championship 2016, and she remembered because his hair was mint, her favorite color, and he was in the same team with TWICE and GOT7. He was Suga of BTS, and his hair was now a shade of silvery gray.

Suga was looking intently at the instruction board on the wall, but seemed like he didn’t know where he should go or even where he was right at that moment. He looked absolutely clueless when Nayeon stepped up next to him and said. Hi, do you need any help?

Oh yeah, I’m here to turn in this… homework and also ask for time-off permission. Suga hesitated so Nayeon thought he was not the one going to this university. Do you know where is the room called OS8 or O88? I have been trying to find them on this instruction board but still no clue.

Now Nayeon was the one confused. Huh? Room OS8 and O88? I thought you should go the the Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Student Affairs. Nayeon said and pointed to said rooms on the board.

Suga looked at Nayeon like she was talking in some type of alien language, his eyes looking straight at her, head slightly tilting to the side. She looked back at him, confused at what he was thinking, looking at her like that.

They stood looking confused at each other for 15 seconds, then Suga spoke up. I’m sorry, I’m just really really bad at English, or at least that’s what I think you just spoke. Please just point to the room and I’ll find the way myself. Thank you so much.

Nayeon looked back at the board and finally realized what the problem was. Oh, my, god! When you said OS8 and O88 earlier, did you mean OSA and OAA? OMG really? She tried her best to contain her laughs, but to no avail. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. She kept giggling to herself, while Suga seemed pretty embarrassed and scratched the back of his head.

Oh yeah, that’s probably what Jin meant. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter