GOTWICE

Their Story - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

151226. BTS and GOT7 had been practicing really hard for their special stage together for MAMA in Hong Kong. They had one week to get to know each other and practice the choreography, so they alternated between BTS’s and GOT7’s practice room. There was not much difference in the actual room itself, but the building, surely there was. All BTS members were amazed at the internal design and the facility of the JYP building. It sure was much bigger than Bighit’s, also more modern and convenient. There was a hall for artists and trainees to hang around during break time, it resembled a cafe with white neat tables and chairs, only there was no counter and no waiter or waitress whatsoever. There was a vending machine, though.

Once done practicing, the GOT7 boys invited BTS to the hall to rest a little bit before going back to their respective dorms. Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom seemed to get on really well with the Bighit boys, especially Rapmon, Taehyung and J-Hope. Maybe because they all had the out going, easy-to-make-friend kind of personality. While the 6 of them joked around noisily, the rest just sat lazily, focusing on their phones. Well except for Suga, he actually didn’t bring his phone, he just stared into thin air and breathed, lips forming a small smile so the others knew he was lost in his own world, as usual.

Somewhere in the middle of the loud jokes and even louder laughters, Yugyeom managed to get his phone out and texted one of his closest noonas, Nayeon. Nayeonie, tell Chaeyoungie that BTS is in the house. Hall, 10 minutes. And don’t even think about asking me to get their autographs for her.

Nayeon was binge-watching her favorite drama of all time, Reply 1997, when she got the text. Chaeyoung was actually playing games on her phone right next to her on the couch, so she just gave Chae the text and turned her attention back to the drama.

Chaeyoung, being the hyperactive maknae she was, squealed loudly and started to shake Nayeon. Unnie, unnie, unnie, BTS is sitting in the hall right now, OMG OMG!!! After hearing her own high-pitch voice, she calmed down a little bit to keep the swag girl image, but Nayeon knew her favorite dongsaeng better and chuckled. Chaeyoung continued shaking Nayeon, trying to keep her voice normal. Let pretend we have business there and go meet them now. Maybe I can casually slipped in and said hi to Taehyung. Come on, let’s go now!

No, Chae. First, I am near the end of episode 2, and in about 6 minutes and a half Yoonjae is gonna kiss Siwon, and I am not going to miss this, hell I don’t even know why I’m pausing to talk to you. Second, BTS are resting after their dance practice, so we should not bother them. And finally, they have just finished practicing, so I’m pretty sure you won’t like the sight of your precious Taehyung being all sweaty sitting with a bunch of other sweaty boys. Nayeon said, trying to calm Chaeyoung down and realized too late that she just did the opposite.

OMG I should bring them towels!!! No, it’ll be weird. Let’s see, how can I justify carrying a bunch of towels around casually? Maybe I’ll say I’m bringing them for GOT7, no, I don’t care about those guys... Chaeyoung continued to contemplate her plan while Nayeon just laughed at how silly her dongsaeng was right now.

Chae, I’m not going to meet them, and I think you shouldn’t either. We don’t know them, so it’ll be awkward as hell. Also, JB’s there, so... Nayeon sighed.

Oh... Chaeyoung uttered at the realization. But... come on, you guys dated for a year back in the trainee days, it was such a loooong time ago. Are you planning on never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter