Chapter 2

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Mentions of ual Intercouse, but nothing graphic.

___________________________________

  Jin smiled as he felt two arms wrap around his waist. "P-Goon, what do you want now" Jin teased. P-Goon smiled and kissed Jin's neck before turning Jin to face him. "I don't know why you think I need something everytime I want to hold you" P-Goon said kissing Jin finally. Jin rolled his eyes before flicking his fiances head and finished washing the last dish. "I still can't believe that you bought this house for all of us" Jin said looked around. It had been 3 years and they weren't even married yet, but P-Goon insisted in buying Jin this amazing house. "You act like I bought you a mansion" P-Goon said. Jin smiled and countined looking around the house. This really did feel like a mansion comapred to the small apartment he owned. This definetly was an amazing change and Jin had shared in paying for the bills. He would feel bad if P-Goon didn't at least let him pay for the utilities. 

     "Mommy" a small voice came from the opening of the kitchen. The two looked up and smiled brightly when they saw the youngest, Jungkook standing in the doorway holding his stuffed bunny. "Jungkookie, how was your nap" Jin asked, taking his youngest son into his arms. "Otay, I'm stiw sweepy" Jungkook muttered laying his head upon Jin's shoulder. Jin smiled and kissed the boys head before looking at P-Goon. "I can't believe he's already 4" Jin said sadly. P-Goon smiled softly, before taking the two into his arms. "Don't worry, he still has a long time left with the both of us" P-Goon said kissing Jin once more. 

    All his children were growing up and it was hard to watch time pass by so fast. Jin laid his head on P-Goon's chest and closed his eyes as they all relaxed in each others arms. "Jin, I know you've been stressed out with the upcoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter