Chapter 8

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! So if you haven't read the previous chapter... you might want to xD I'm sorry this chapter isn't very informative and in depth of the court case, but I don't know too much on that subject and wanted to keep it brief. I hope you enjoy the chapter <3 PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT YOU GUYS!!!!!!<3

P.s..... I have decided that this story will only have 19 chapters in total.

______________________

  Jin rubbed his hands on his pants and took in some deep breaths as he sat by his lawyer. This was the final court case and they had now been sitting there for more than 2 hours. Everyones nerves all over the place and the tense was so thick, that it could be cut with a knife. Jin's leg couldn't stop shaking and he just wished that the judge would just come to a conclusion and everything could finally be done and over with. This case was taking his toll on Jin and his body for some reason was getting more sick and tired lately. He couldn't believe that the stress was finally getting to him and actually made him throw up the whole week until the court case.

  Soon the judge entered and everyone stood up for the verdict. "After our previous court meetings and information gathered, I concluded that Kim SeokJin will be given full custody of all 5 children and father, Jin HyoSang will be granted part-time" the judge finally said. Jin sighed in relief as tears filled his eyes and sobs slowly started coming from him. His lawyer patted his back gently and told Jin that he knew everything was going to work out. Jin ran his fingers through his hair and he couldn't stop his tears even after everyone was dismissed. Jin couldn't believe that he actually won and now things were finally going to be normal again.

  Jin slowly dried his tears and made his way to Kidoh. Even after everything that had happen to the two, Jin only wished for the happiness of the other and nothing different. "I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter