Chapter 16 *Bonus*

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is super short only because it's a bonus little look! I hope you still enjoy it :D

_________

Jin was numb from a little bit below his chest and all the way down to his feet. He was so excited, but also very nervous. C-sections were scary, but thankfully P-Goon was holding his hand and that seemed to push most of his anxiety away. Jin knew this wasn’t his first child, but that never stopped him from having anxiety each time he delivered. Thankfully, there was a curtain covering his vision from his bottom half. All he could see what P-Goon and some things to his side. Jin clutched P-Goon’s hand harder as he felt more pressure. P-Goon whispered words of encouragement into his ear and it immediately started to calm him.

It felt like hours before a high-pitched scream filled the room. Jin couldn’t help but start to cry. “Congratulations! It’s a beautiful baby girl” The doctor said before handing her off to a nurse. Jin couldn’t thankfully watch as the nurse cleaned her off and made sure nothing was wrong. Soon, Jin was stitched up and being wheeled into his hospital room. Jin smiled happily when his little girl was settled into his waiting arms. “She’s so beautiful P-Goon” Jin said and looked at his husband. P-Goon smiled with tears in his eyes and tried to hold them in when Jin handed her to him.

“Sorry to interrupt, but does she have a name” a nurse questioned. “Mina… Mina Park” Jin answered as he played with Mina’s fingers. The nurs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter