Chapter 12 *Flashback*

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notice: DOUBLE UPDATE! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 11 THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK!<3

___________________________

 The day had gone by slowly, but thankfully it was arond 6pm and Jin was now had home with his parents. Jin had finally stopped working about a month ago, but really didn't want to just stop doing everything and sit around all day. This was Jin's first pregnancy, but things weren't as crazy as his mom had told them they would be. His morining sickness had gone away around his 2nd month of pregnancy, but the cravings had kicked in around his 5th month. Overall Jin was having a great pregnancy with minimal swelling and little to no mood swings. Jin laughed when his mother expressed her jealousy about his pregnancy going so well. Though she was thankful that it wasn't too hard on her son.

  Jin now sat at the dinner table with his parent and now were just waiting for Kidoh. "So Jin, how are things going with Kidoh" his mother questioned. Jin bit his bottom lip and moved his food around on his plate. "Fine, nothing really has happened" Jin answered. It wasn't a total lie, but things were just 'fine' and some of the romance in their relationship had disappeared. "Don't worry, after you have this baby you just have to put the moves on him once again" Jin's mom replied. Jin groaned at his mothers gross advice and put his face in his hands. "Mother I don't want to hear your advice on how to 'get some' from my fiance" Jin replied. During his early pregnancy Kidoh had surprisingly asked him for his hand in marriage.

  It wasn't the most romantic proposal, but Jin was happy that Kidoh had even considered marrying him and really becoming a family. Though weddings took a lot of money and so did babies. They both wanted a small, but nice wedding that included a reception for all their friends and family. They both had decided to wait to get married at least a year after their childs birth. Jin was very excited to spend the rest of his life with Kidoh and actually had dreamed about how many kids they would have together. Jin had always wanted 2 children, not too many, but just enough. Jin smiled to himself and didn't notice both of his parents softly laughing as they watched their only child day dream.

  Soon, Jin was pulled from his day dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter