Chapter 4

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Thank you guys for subscribing! I want you to know that I really love comments and getting feedback. Sorry about the slow updates, I'll try to get faster <3 Love you guys!

____________________________________

 

  Jin sat stiff as he sat in front of the judge. Being in the court room always brought the worse out of him. He'd always be on edge and afraid about what the outcome was going to be. Thankfully, there was only 1 more court meeting after this one and it'll all be over. Jin fought his hardest during the past 3 years and he wasn't about to give up anytime soon.

  Finally, the meeting came to an end and things were a little less stressful. Jin wished that the judge would see through Kidohs' lies. Jin froze as he came face to face with his ex-lover. "Jin, I'm glad this case is finally coming to an end" Kidoh said softly. Jin nodded his head slowly and stood there, not knowing what to say.

  "They are my kids to and I deserve to have them just as much as you" Kidoh continued. Jin sighed, but understood where Kidoh was coming from. "I was never going to keep them from you" Jin finally answered. Kidoh nodded his head thoughtfully before taking his leave.

  Jin couldn't believe that this was the man he had been so in love with. The whole "love is blind" saying couldn't have been more true for Jin. Though, because of their relationship he got 6 beautiful children that made his life complete. He wouldn't trade anything in the world to ever cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter