Chapter 14

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry this is a day or so late, but I got really busy and had to cook a huge dinner ^^ I hope you enjoy! Merry Chritmas & Happy New Year.

_______________________________

  "Mommy! Wake up!" six small voices yelled from the doorway. Jin groaned softly and rolled around on his bed. "P-Goon...I'm so tired" Jin groaned again. Sadly, Christmas Eve had not gone so well for Jin or P-Goon for that matter. He had been up all night throwing up from this new baby; while P-Goon rubbed his bad lovingly. Thankfully, P-Goon had also taken care of putting the presents under the tree while the children slept. Now in the moring, Jin was utterly exhausted, but he knew how much Christmas meant to all of kids.

  Jin slowly stood up and wrapped his thick blanket around his body. Jin smiled softly as Jungkook ran into his arms and cuddled as close as he could. This really was a special day for families to get closer. It always gave him so much pleasure to watch his children with so much happiness on their faces. They were all so excited to see what Santa had brought for them. "Mommy! Look, Santa brought me a new bike" Hoseok yelled happily. Jin nodded as all of his children showed him their presents. This was P-Goon and his, first real Christmas together and now with their kids. 

  Sometimes he wished Kidoh had done this in the past, but knew he couldn't think like that. He was thankful that this is where his life had ended up. He was always meant to end up with P-Goon. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter