Chapter 1

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(3 years after the 1st story)

Ages-

Jin: 24 Suga(Yoongi): 9 J-Hope(Hoseok):8 Rap Monster(Namjoon): 8 Jimin: 7 V(Taehyung): 7 Jungkook: 4

​_________________________

  Jin stood looking out his kitchen window, watching his children run around together. Jin watched happily and sighed deeply before starting on the dishes. He had come a long way since the last 3 years. 

He'd gone through a long and painful court trial against Kidoh. What he saw in that court room wasn't the same man he had fallen in love with. It was a relentless and emotionless man who showed no mercy. 

Some of the things he said about Jin were overlooked, but when Kidoh called Jin a horrible parent...that was it. Jin was beyond furious and he wasn't going to be called anything, but the truth. A single parent who loved their children and would always put them first. 

"Mommy! Look what I found" Taehyung yelled running inside. Taehyung was holding a rose in his hands, that were now starting to bleed. "Taehyung! You're bleeding" Jin said putting the rose on the counter and Taehyungs hands under the steady stream of water. 

"Baby I love the rose it's beautiful, but you should be more careful next time" Jin said pressing a kiss on his sons forehead. "Mommy, when are Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon coming back" Taehyung asked suddenly. 

Jin smiled as he cared for his sons now clean hands. " Don't worry they'll be back tomorrow and won't have to leave u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter