HOW IT STARTED

Sharing Heart and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: This chapter is flashback, sorry if I'll leave you hanging a bit with Joongki finding out about the pregnancy, but I'm planning to post that part for later.

***

Being good friends of Jo Insung stopped Joongki and Hyekyo to start a relationship beyond that they already had, it’s not as if they have to ask for his permission but there was a feeling of respect because if the things go wrong their friendship could be affected. This was kind of weird to Insung, knowing the personality of his friends he thinks that they’re being extra cautious, in the end the people around can feel the attraction between them however is not something in which he can interfere but it doesn’t mean that he didn’t tried to help them, sadly it was a failure because they are a strongminded persons.

The years come over until they were selected as the stars of “Descendants of the Sun”, a great opportunity to discover if they can be more than acquaintances, that was the mind of Joongki, but Hyekyo made the things clear, she’s not going to decide to be with him in the recording process, so he must wait until the end.

For Joongki the preproduction was a good time, but also a tough one; he enjoyed every single minute that the spent together and she was cheerful too, the problem for him was in the intense scenes between them, like the kiss parts or the meeting with the director Han, his emotions were a lot more that just acting, he really could feel the love or the jealousy that he had to portrait in the drama.

On the other hand it was nice to spent some time with her in the breaks, he used this time alone with Hyekyo to know her better, thanks to that he could understand more about her personality and how she lives; he also tried to tell her about him so she can know him a lot better.

After a lot of thinking the end that Hyekyo put as a limit to consider what kind of relationship she will have with Song Joongki arrived at the dinner i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter