FRIENDSHIP

Sharing Heart and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in Korea, after the trip to New York, Joongki and Hyekyo started to have some dates disguised in dinners with the cast and crew of “Descendants of the Sun”, some of them knew about their relationship and were really glad to help them to spend some time together. Trying to avoid any kind of suspicion in some of the pictures only appears Hyekyo or just Joongki, but in all of the gatherings both were always present; it was not just because they can date without the curious look of the people near him, but all the actors were more than just co-workers, at some point it started to be a family.

But the one who helped the most to kind of date was Yoo Ahin; the first time after the recording of DOTS that the three gather together was a little tenseness and he didn’t know why, until while he was coming back from the restroom and could saw Joongki kissing the hand of Hyekyo, a big smile appeared on his face because he was expecting this to happen.

Yoo Ahin was a kind of a shipper of their relation but being a friend of them and an artist make him to contain his wishes. At time he decided to make a prank in them to pay back that they’re using him to meet secretly, after all he is a friend and all that he was asking is for a little of trust.

Back in the dinner table Ahin decided to sit in front of Hyekyo, besides Joongki so he can see her frontwards. “There’s something that I would like to said to both of you, but more to you Hyekyo-ah”, it was some sort of confession, at least that was what seems to Joongki who hardened his expression.

A cheerful Hyekyo didn’t notice the tension and just nod to allow Ahin for keep talking, then he held her hand and that’s when the things started to feel weird, Joongki looked for the gaze of her who was surprised whit the move of her friend, it’s not the first time that they held hands but it’s the first since she begin the romance with Joongki. Seeing how dumbfounded their friends were Ahin couldn’t hold his smile anymore, but sadly his prank didn’t work; how can I be an actor and could not carry on with the joke, thought Ahin.

With the amazed look in his friends Ahin began. “Don’t look at me like that, this is your entire fault, you even you make me doubt of my acting skills”; a smile appeared on Hyekyo and Joongki. “I saw you earlier, you kissed her hand. What is this?” –of course he knows what is it, but only needs a confi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter