PINK DIAMOND

Sharing Heart and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next days the life of Joongki and Hyekyo was peaceful; they went to the doctor and get their first picture of the baby. She has two and a half months, the baby and the mother are healthy and the doctor just gave them some indications about her nutrition and some exercises to do so in that way the labor would be easiest.

Joongki have two free weeks and it was relieving to Hyekyo that he was available for them. In those days he was thinking what to do next; in China many thoughts crossed his mind, it was the right moment to get married but she might think that he is only asking her because of the pregnancy, however he already had a propose ring, for this free time he planned a trip to Busan where he will ask her to be his wife but they have an appointment with the doctor and some test in those days, he must think in other plan.

Since he came back Hyekyo didn't ask him for their plans for the future, she is too happy and so is he, but deeply inside Joongki knows that she is kind of concerned about the next step of their relationship, it's not as if they need to be married but Korea it's still conservative and when the netizens found out would criticize them because they're so secretive.

On the other side Hyekyo is sure about their relationship, she doesn't need a ceremony or a register to prove his compromise with her, in the almost three years since they are together Joongki has proved how trustworthy he is, with actions he demonstrates his compromise and now with the baby he shows more concern for her because even when it's a happy moment he knows that would be also difficult for her, most of all considering the changes on her body.

At the end Joongki is sure that he loveds her and that's why he wants to marry her, with that in mind he decided to plan something simple but meaningful to asker to be his wife.

One day Hyekyo was outside with some friends and he thought that would be a good idea to surprise her when she came back.

He prepared a nice dinner with candles, when Hyekyo put a feet inside on the apartment it started to play the song of Yoon Mirae “Always”, it was the first song on the OST of DOTS but also the lyrics

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter