THE END...

Sharing Heart and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the early stage of their relationship Hyekyo and Joongki broke up because she heard something unpleasant while they were in the 52 Baeksang Awards; for her it was the best if they end their relationship soon, in that way she can avoid the pain that could come if they stay together for too long, even when she loved him.

When she decided to be with Song Joongki the problems that may come didn’t cross her mind but at this time it was painful to think in the obstacles that they are going to face.

As everybody knows they appeared together at the ceremony and Joongki held her hand in front of the cameras and the fans, they didn’t talked about this before so she was surprised when it happened, because of that she tried to avoid his touch and seemed kind of uncomfortable. After some time she could adjust to the moment and he could feel how tense she was but it wasn’t that troublesome because the people didn’t know what kind of relationship they have.

When they finished the tour on the red carpet Hyekyo saw the manager of him talking to the phone, he seemed really pissed off after what Joongki did; even like that it didn’t appear to be a huge deal so she let it pass.

After receiving the Daesang of Popularity they were lead to some interviews, she finished first and went to a private room, inside was one member of Joongki’s manager team talking with some other employee, he was angry because the agency scold them for not prevent him to do something like that, even when his actions didn’t affect him it seems that the agency is against them being together.

Hyekyo didn’t want to keep listening but the conversation seemed really heated; one of the workers said that a person in the managing team even suggested that they might try to separated them because it could affect his popularity, he plan to resurface some rumors about her relationship with Hyunbin, they didn’t broke up in bad terms but there were some antifans who made incredible stories. She knows that this kind of scandal could affect the career of some actors or idols;  some fans are really strong, they can made an artist to succeed or fail miserably.

After Joongki finished all the interviews he saw Hyekyo outside the dressing room, he talked to her who seems kind of absent “Everything’s okay?” Hyekyo jumped a little surprised because she didn’t hear him coming “Oh? Yes, I’m fine”, she assured to him.

That night Hyekyo had a lot to think but they already agreed with Ahin and Minsuk to have dinner after the ceremony, this time she has to be a great actress so her friends can’t notice how troubled she is. However in one opportunity the maknae knew that something was wrong “Noona, do you have a problem? You seem different”. This kid is too smart. “Ani, I’m just thinking”.

Kim Minsuk seems young but he is observant and tried to lighten the worries of Hyekyo “Thinking about what? I can help”. She didn’t want to tell hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter