AUTHOR'S NOTE ❤

Sharing Heart and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... here's the last chapter; thanks for reading and subscribing to my story. I know that the end it's a bit rushed but I would like to explain why ends here. 

I was writing without thinking when it'll end but at the moment that I typed "after all was there where everythin started" I feel a sort of pressure in the chest and I knew that it was the end, well something like that it sounds exaggerated, I had a feeling.

Sorry if it's not so good but I don't want to write without any feeling because I truly want SongSong Couple to be real.

And about them being real I would like to answer to imzeyxx. I like Song Minguk but I don't like the idea of put him in this story, I know that this isn't real but I wish that it could be so including him it's more like a "fantasy".

Some of you asked for another story but right now my mind it's blank, maybe later but I don't have that much confidence to write again.

I have a hidden chapter,  maybe I'll post it but I'm insecure since it would be a mature one, I reviewed it a lot of times and I thing it's lacking so maybe later it would be a Special Update. If anything comes to my mind it will be as a Bonus Chapter.

Thanks to all of you who read, subscribed and commented.  And sorry for my bad writing.

Lots of love. See you later. ❤❤❤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter