THE TEST

Sharing Heart and Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a really good script and Song Hyekyo thought the moment for her comeback has reached, since “Descendants of the Sun” she just made movies and CFs, but then a shocking news came to her, better said she was kind of dumbfounded when she saw the two lines in the test, a pregnancy test; it’s not that she’s unhappy about it but they were not expecting this situation now, of course they want to have babies but it was not an easy desire.

In the acting career isn’t that simple to have a private life; she doesn’t mind that sometimes people talk about her, but she has to accept the fact that some netizens like to badmouth about her life, attitude or the way she has run her job, it was painful in some way but she accepted because is the path that want to take.

They have been living together for almost two years, but both of them think that the best thing to lead their couple life was to maintain silent about it, the decision was taken more over the desire of Joongki to protect his love, she’s a strong woman –he knows very well that fact- but that doesn’t mean that he’s willing to accept the rumors about her; in some strange way there are times when the people like to put the bad comments against the women, it’s like that with them and with other celebrities.

How they started? Well, of course the fans have known the fact that Hyekyo and Joongki are good friends of Jo Insung, and that’s one of the points that help the relation to let them sharing a house, but the sentiments became stronger when the project of  “Descendants of the Sun” knock their doors.

In the beginning there was some sort of denial because they know that working together can confuse their minds, both of them fell in love with their co-stars, in the end they know that the feelings were real but even like that they decided to go on separate ways.

Song Joongki fall in love with Moon Chaewon while recording “Innocent Man”, and surely she feel attraction, but in a strange way no one of them confessed, so in the end Joongki decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter