The Thing That Still Comes Up Into My Memory

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was recently down these days, due that she was fired to her work. There are times that all she wanted to do is to drink and to be alone. Her daugther, Tzuyu; Known as one of the top student in her class, is her only strength and pride. Nor she did know that she was fired. Tzuyu always cares for her, even if sometimes she can't understand her at some things. Now that thinking that she is worthless, she don't know now what is she going to do.

 

 

 

Sitting on the table, while drinking, she was carressing Tzuyu picture when she was little..

 

 

 

 

"Ever since your mother left us, I don't know, I think I've let you down.. Thinking that I was the bad one. But still, you have me in my arms. I am really grateful." A tear rolled down to her eyes and begins to sob.

 

 

 

" Appa? Where are you? "

 

 

 

 

She heard a famillar voice. Then she was startled when lights went on, raising her head after she sobbed, she wiped her tears and just covers her eyes..

 

 

 

 

" Please turn off the light, I'm trying to sleep "

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu rolls her eyes and she helps Yuri up, she already know that she cried, but didn't bother to ask it.

 

 

 

 

" Where did you went again? It's already late, and you really wanted me to go with the cops again. " Yuri worriedly asked

 

 

 

 

" I've just went somewhere. I went to Seoul City Park. I was going to tell you something. About you and the pendant that you've told me.. I think I saw her.."

 

 

 

 

" Really now? That makes no sense. Its ridiculous. " Yuri replied in disbelief, she don't want that topic to be up again simply because thats the one that she's thinking earlier.

 

 

 

 

" No appa. This time, I won't disappoint you. This time, this is real. I'll show you. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu grabs her phone and shows the pictures that she taken at the park earlier.

 

 

 

 

She then turns the next image..

 

 

 

Yuri started to think...

 

 

 

" I thought she was already dead. But seeing this, makes me wonder.. They have the same aura. Is she still out there?.. " she sigh

 

------------------------------------------------------------------ FLASHBACK --------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

18 years ago, while Yuri and Jessica are already dating that time, Yuri invites Jessica to a date in a restaurant.

 

 

 

" Lets make this day, memorable. " Yuri smiles as her lover was talking and looking to her lovingly as they we're talking about their future, Yuri takes her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

" I promise, I will never leave you ever. Take this as a promise in the bottom on my heart " Yuri kissed Jessica's hand, while hesitating and looking the ring box that she have in her pocket, her one hand reaches the pocket, taking the ring box out.. 

 

 

 

 

* RING *

 

 

 

 

" Oh w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter