Time, Please Stop

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Mina was searching her decent clothes for the Grand Acquiantance later, Jihyo arrives at her room and greets her Master.

 

 

 

 

 

" Mina-sshi, your mother called earlier. Saying that she'll be off to the Jeju again for some of her projects of the company." Mina stopped searching and she looks at Jihyo

 

 

 

 

 

 

" *sigh* It's like she did that many times to me. What should I expect? " Mina shrugs as she'll have to get over it

 

 

 

 

 

" How about this unnie? Is this fit? " Mina shows her acquiantance dress to Jihyo and gives a thumbs up

 

 

 

 

 

" Suits for you Mina-sshi. What time will you get home? "

 

 

 

 

 

" I don't know but call to remind me. I have to go. " As Mina was rushing outside to get in her car and the driver droves her back to school again.

 

 

 

-------

 

" You won't go to settle our company? Fine. Then I'll make you suffer. " As Jessica hears the very last voice message of Tyler that comes from her phone. 

 

 

 

 

*beep*

 

 

 

 

" I'm in jeju today. Go and find me. You fix this mess up. I don't want these efforts go to waste. " He sends a message, Jessica sighed and don't have any chance to talk to Mina about the conflict, she approaches Jihyo.

 

 

 

 

 

" I hope that you can take care of this house, especially Minari. I felt so guilty that I have done this to her many times, but I just want her to protect her." Jessica sighed and Jihyo tries to comfort her by soothing her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'll let her know about this. But it seems like you don't want her to worry about things. I'll take care of her Madam."

 

 

 

 

 

" I take my trust to you." Jessica pats Jihyo's head for assurance and she goes ahead to go to the airport.

 

 

---------

 

" Appa, can I borrow your coat? I'll be heading to school. But I'll be arriving at night. " Tzuyu asked she finishes her snack and proceed to wash the dishes

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What? At that hour? It's late and it will be getting dark outside later. So no. " Yuri was surprised and glares at Tzuyu

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Appa, please? We will be having a acquiantance party today. Just this day. But I'll assure you that I'll be early. " Tzuyu pleads with cringing aegyo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hmph. Good thing you have your nicest and handsome appa to free you up. " Yuri gives up to her daughter's charms and stands to the closet to grab her black coat and hands to Tzuyu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Please, don't get me into trouble with the cops again Tzuyu. Remember that. " Tzuyu chuckled after she finished washing the dishes.

 

 

 

 

 

" I-I don't think I'll cover you up at night because I know they can't see you. " Tzuyu immediately grabs the coat and shows up her tongue running away before Yuri will smack her from the evil statement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" WHY YOU?! YAH! HEY YOU'RE THE SAME AS ME ALSO KID. DON'T EVER THINK THAT I'LL OPEN THE GATES FOR YOU LATER " Yuri shouted and shooks her head at her child heading to school excitingly.

 

 

 

 

" Aigoo.. Why do I have a child that the same as me. "

 

 

 

-------

 

 

Chaeyoung adjusts the tables and ready as their Set-Up was already set.

 

 

 

 

 

" Alright, Musicians check? Foods? The tables and chairs are already done? Done. Everyone let's be prepared for the students and the new students outside." Chaeyoung goes out to the campus and shapes her hands as the Grand Acquiantance will be starting. And the students/guests are arriving early as expected.

 

 

 

Dahyun as the second guest arrived approaches Chaeyoung. "Say, why don't you have a mask? You look like a Smol Harry Potteh. " Dahyun joking aside and makes Chaeng annoyed a bit and hits her head with a stick on her hands.

 

 

 

 

" Don't make me mad or I'll crush your bones again Dubu." Chaeyoung was cracking her fists and glares at her.

 

 

 

 

" Woah, oh ohh. Easy there midget, you'll never break my bones cause I'm the Greatest Dubu Tofu of all time. *avoids the punch* Oops, arasseo arasseo, I'll get going. " Chaeyoung tries to punched Dahyun with her fists but immediately avoids it. She playfully sticks her tongue and hurriedly goes inside the venue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

With a swarm of guests coming to the Exclusive Red Carpet, Tzuyu arrived casually and suprisingly Chaeyoung drags her to the school garden.

 

 

 

 

 

" What's the problem? I think the show will be staring soon. " Tzuyu stated

 

 

 

 

 

" Can you help me to assist someone later? " Chaeng asked Tzuyu was confused

 

 

 

 

 

" Who? We have an Exclusive guest? " Tzuyu asked

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aniya, just someone.. But you'll help me alright? " Chaeyoung didn't have the chance to say the name as she was in a hurry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*beep* " Oh? I need to go. Mianhe. Wait here. " Chaeyoung immediately leaves cause she was appointed by her head admin of the event and Tzuyu sat on a bench on nearby trees and wears her mask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Who is that someone anyway.. " Tzuyu mumbles and suddenly someone walks through her and she stands up.

 

 

 

The girl was walking hurriedly to the venue. Then her phone falls out on her pocket, Tzuyu takes it and she shouted to the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey, you dropped your phone! "

 

 

------

 

 

Mina was in a hurry and her driver assisted her to the secret entrance to the school that was exclusively for special guests. Wearing eleganlty with a 'Black Swan Mask' she looks at her watch and it was about to start. She walk through the big garden of the school, wandering around while heading to the hall. She then sees Sana from afar, waiting for someone also, she tried to run fast through her direction when she drops her phone.

 

 

 

" Hey, you dropped your phone! " She looks at the direction where the voice come from and slowly approaches her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter