Into the Magical Maze

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(With a colorful vibe of this chapter enjoy hearing this song throughout your reading~ -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7NPzMx9xE)

 

-----

 

The hunt begins as Tzuyu and Sana walks towards the school garden where there's a giant maze beneath it. Tzuyu has her intuition that they've been here because of the leftover jokbal bones has seen through the entrance of the maze. Tzuyu stopped Sana on stepping foot inside.

 

 

" Wait. Don't you think its too dangerous to walk at this hour? " Tzuyu just look at the beautiful walkway through the maze

 

 

 

" I'm scared. But its okay, because I'm with you. Right? You will never leave me on this right? " Sana clings onto Tzuyu who was flustered because on her cute/aegyo remarks. Tzuyu just nodded and someone taps their backs which makes them jump out on their spot and they scream their lungs out, surprised at the sudden unknown contact. A laugh comes out from a lil fellow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Wahahahahaha, I thought that you're into this place, and you're fidgeting? Seems like not the usual Tzuyu that I know. " Chaeyoung crosses her arms and laughed at her heart out to see Tzuyu in a coward state. Mina pinches her ear suddenly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yaaaaaa-OUCH! Why is that for? " Chaeng complains.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It's not fun to make pranks like that. They might get a heart attack because of you. " Mina on the other hand was stern and serious about the situation.

 

 

 

 

 

" A heart attack? But I might get it from you because you scare me to death. " Chaeyoung cooly response with raised eyebrows. Tzuyu sighed and facepalm herself mentally at the response of her usual traits of her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

" W-WHAT DID YOU SAY? " Mina was furious. " I-I know I know. We'll get along. Sorry. " Chaeyoung bows her head in defeat on (we might call it "Mini Ice Princess") Mina. Then they hear screams beneath the maze. They know that it was Dahyun and Jungyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" OMO! I'm so worried that they've might hurt themselves there. Should we go now? " Sana looks afar nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Wait! Sana! " Mina halted. " I think we should parted ways to find them. There's 2 ways on this entrance."

 

 

 

 

 

 

" No problem, we have pocket maps on this maze so don't worry about getting lost." Chaeyoung added and Tzuyu nods upon the response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hmm, Alright. Good luck on finding them. We'll get going. " Tzuyu flashes her fake smile, seeing Mina looking at Chaeyoung deeply, she just interwine her hands on Sana and turns their backs away and proceed to go.

 

 

(this is just a example, they still wear their masks on the scene)

  

 

 

" Aish, why do they have to get here to take a escape on this hour? Those cowards.. " Chaeyoung mumbled while looking and walking with Mina through the maze.

 

 

-------

 

 

Yuri was worried at this hour not to see Tzuyu to be in home. She sighed as she prepare a dinner for her. Waiting for a long time, she had enough and calls her.

 

 

 

 

" Hi I'm Tzuyu! I'm kinda busy, but you can give me a voice call. I'll be seeing you. *beep* "

 

 

 

 

Yuri just ended her 20th call to Tzuyu. She take a heavy breath then leans her head and arms on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

" Why won't she come home at this time again? I guess she didn't remember.. *sigh* " feeling drowsy and put her into sleep for waiting.

 

 

 

---- Mini-Flashback ----

 

 

It was Yuri's birthday and she was really exhausted with her work that day. And unfortunately, some bad events happen in her workplace, that makes her frustrated and she goes on her way home. Along the way, when she saw lil Tzuyu was bullied at some dark hallway near their home with those bullies trying to belittle her and suddenly the big guy takes her bag and throws her stuff outside the bag. Tzuyu was pleading and crying that she has no power to defend herself.

 

 

 

 

 

" No! No not that! Please."

 

 

 

 

 

" Ha? This? *takes stuffs out then sees a cake* Oh what's this? You have a cake. What for? For me? " The kid grinned and takes a big bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter