Fly Into the past

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" W-where am I.. Ugh.. " Tzuyu groans onto her spot and tries to stands up, only to see Mina on her side unconciously. Slowly waking up she squinted her eyes and looks around, but only to see white walls..

 

 

 

 

" Tzuyu-ah?! Where are you?! " An famillar echo roamed around the area which makes Tzuyu startled. Then she looked upon Mina's side again but its too late as she disappeared. But the Antique Watch that Mina have, dropped on the ground. She started to look at the watch but it starts spinning around on its own.

 

 

" W-what's going on?! " Confused Tzuyu analyzing the situation beneath, Sana appeared on nowhere and when Tzuyu sees her from afar she was shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

" S-Sana? Is that you? " Because of the hallucination that she thought, she vanished in a blink of an eye. "W-what?! Ahhhh!!! " She looks around and swirls of vortex roams around and Tzuyu was in an abyss of time. 

 

 

 

 

- January 1992 -

 

Tzuyu looks around on her surroundings, she sigh in relief as she was teleported somewhere in someone's home. But she feels odd because it looks old. She headed towards a big living room but when she was about to sit, two people are approaching and she hides on the side. Tzuyu realized that it was a two 10-year old girls, roaming and playing around the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

" Kaja-Yuri ah, I have something to show you " The little girl muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" W-wait, we might get caught if we sneak there again. " Tzuyu didn't realized that it was her "Appa" Yul in her childhood..

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu mumbles in her head " How did I get here? Did I somehow get back to the past? " She blinks continuesly she continued eavesdropping at their conversation.

 

 

 

 

" It's okay, grandfather left because he have something to do with dad. " The other girl stated

 

 

 

 

 

" What will you show me then? "

 

 

 

 

 

" It's a secret " After that, they head towards to a park nearby and Tzuyu follows them..

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

" Here it is. We're here! " Lil' Jessica sigh in relief as she laid down through the bushes with a peaceful sight beneath them. Tzuyu was hiding somewhere near them.

 

 

 

 

 

" This is my favorite spot for relaxing since sometimes I am just bored when I'm always home. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I see, that's why you always here in the park when I'm taking a stroll.. Oh, by the way, I got something here " Lil Yuri grabs something on her pocket and heads upon the tree.

 

 

 

 

 

" What are you doing? Yah! " She whined as she saw Lil' Yuri carving something on the tree

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey, it's special. You do not like it? " Lil' Yuri flashes a big smile on her face as she finishes her work saying: 

 

 

 

 

Ice Princess + Prince Seobang = Forever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter