Big Mini World

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile..

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung invites Mina to a meal at the canteen. 

 

 

 

 

" I thought you would never recognize me. Chaeng. ' Mina was eating her favorite bread that her mother make of.

 

 

 

 

" Why would I? Having my best childhood friend being forgotten? I don't think I'll forget you. After you've done some things that made us this close.. Like this. Look at our picture last time " Chaeyoung laughed and reminiscing their old times and shows their picture years ago.

 

 

 

" But still, at this state you're still small. " Mina joked and laughs

 

 

 

 

 

" See.. Yah you almost bully me everyday. You never change. " Chaeng pouts and Mina pinches her nose

 

 

 

 

" It's okay, you're always cute in my eyes. Like a little sister. "

 

 

 

 

" YAAAAAAAH! " Chaeng tries to tickle Mina and she avoided it because of Chaeng's lil arms, she hold onto her shoulders and her other hand patting her head, like little kids playing in the canteen.

 

 

 

 

----- FLASHBACK -----

 

 

Little Mina was playing outside of their house in Kobe, while holding some chalks scribbling something on the ground while preparing a game. 

 

 

 

Then suddenly....

 

 

" HONK HONK! "

 

 

 

" YAH LOOK OUT! "

A stranger shouted and she save Mina from the danger as soon as possible. Both we're safely landed, only to have the stranger have some bruises.

 

 

 

Lil' Mina cried as she was looking at the girl beside her, slightly injured as she was guilty of being the main cause of it.

 

 

 

" Oh hey hey, It's alright. This is way far away from my intestines. " The girl patted Lil Mina's head smiling as she find her cute from her reaction.

 

 

 

 

" *sniffs* I thought you're going to get squashed by it. " She frowns as she points the scattered chalks in the ground crushed by the truck.

 

 

 

 

She warmly smiled as she stands up and dusts off her clothes " Hello! I am Chaeyoung by the way, call me Chaeng for short. " She offers her hand and she helps Lil' Mina up.

 

 

 

 

" Arigatou Tomodachi " Lil' Mina cheerfully hugs Lil' Chaeng as if it was they we're really close friends. Chaeyoung was confused.

 

 

 

 

 

" Ah Ani-ye-yo Chingu. " She scratches her head as she understands what Mina is saying

 

 

 

 

" What is that? Are you a Japanese? " Lil' Mina asked Chaeng

 

 

 

 

" *chuckled* No. I'm from Korea. I stay here because my grandparents lives here. Thats my house by the way. " She points their wide and big house just 3 walks away from theirs.

 

 

 

 

 

" Wow! " Mina muttered. " Hold on. Come with me. " She drags Lil' Chaeng to their home nearby. While Chaeyoung was staring at her photo's around her house she sees one of Mina pictures. Mina grabs something on her mother's kit and rushes to Chaeng.

 

 

 

 

" There. All better Chaengie? " Mina smiled as she was putting a band aid onto her tiny legs. Lil' Chaeng nodded and smiled also. 

 

 

 

 

" Now, I really like you. Let's promise that we'll never ever be apart " Chaeng sticks her mini pinky finger to interwine with Mina too.

 

 

 

 

" I promise midget. " Mina joked

 

 

 

" WHAT? YAH! "

 

----- END OF FLASHBACK -----

 

 

 

" *sighs* I just don't understand why did you leave all of the sudden and left me behind in Kobe. " Mina muttered as she stops the fuzz around.

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm sorry. Things got serious and they said I have to go back here. But now, I really promise that I'll give those back to us. Now that we're even in the same class. Such a coincidence isn't it? " Chaeng holds Mina hand, but Mina slowly removes her hands. Mina gives her a weak smile.

 

 

 

 

 

" I really hope so.. "

 

 

-----

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter