One Person's Story

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woked up as soon she was excited for her new school. She was transferred in Korea because Jessica was a native Korean and wants her daugther to learn more some of their ethics. She goes down downstairs,ready to eat her breakfast, when...

 

 

 

" What do you want from us again? I had enough, we've already done this. Can't you see we're living peacefully right now?!  "

 

 

 

Mina stopped her tracks downstairs and starts eavesdropping on the conversation by her mom.

 

 

 

 

 

" No, just don't go near her or else, I'll tell the cops about this. We have our decisions already. " Jessica nearly cried and drops the conversation immediately

 

 

 

 

After the call, she headed towards the counter to get her cereal like she heard nothing and pokes her usual dazed mother.

 

 

 

 

"Are you alright omma? I'm already having my first school today. Wish me luck " Mina smiled and pecks her mother cheek before taking her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

Jessica smiled and she patted Mina's head " Have a nice day at school darling. Be safe also. " Jessica leaves and went to her room. She suddenly receive a text from the person who was calling earlier...

 

 

 

 

" Let's meet up. Just going to clear things up and Mina. "

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

An hour later as Mina was preparing to go to Seoul High School, she forgot her pen. She then head towards to her mother's room to borrow one because 15 mins later or she will be late.

 

 

 

 

 

" Omma? Eodiyah? Can I borrow your pen for this day? " She knocked and no one's answering, so she walked inside to her room. Gladly her mother left early. Searching for some pen on her desk. She looked beneath the desk drawer and she found one.

 

 

 

 

 

" Gotcha! Huh? What this? " She checked the drawer again and sees an old picture of the same woman that she just saw days ago and her mother being together.

 

 

 

" Whats up again with this woman? Did they have the same thing in common? " Mina asked to herself then she went upstairs and immediately grabs the picture to examine it when she heard footsteps, coming near to the room. Mina leaves a sigh in relief for it was their maid.

 

 

 

 

" Mina why you didn't leave? It's already past 7, you'll be late in your class " The maid stated.

 

 

 

 

" Oh, arasseo Jihyo-unnie. God. You scared me for life. " Mina whines at her only bestfriend/maid at their house. Jihyo worked as their maid for about 10 years for now. Mina and her has been good friends since then.

 

 

 

 

" Your mother leaves early, I don't know why she have her errands, you know.. Her work. You've been always know that shes been workaholic at these times.. "

 

 

 

 

 

" I really get used to it. By the way, I've got to go now. Take care of the house okay God Jihyo? " Since Mina can talk comfortably to their maid, Jihyo's nickname was always God Jihyo. Because inspite of heavy duties, she works efficiently like a god. Jihyo then chuckles when she heard her lowkey nickname.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

She then heads to her school, and checked her watch. She was already 5 minutes late, as she heads towards her room, luckily her teacher recognizes her and signalled her to come.

 

 

 

 

" WAIT FOR ME! "

 

 

 

A high pitched voice comes out from behind, going closer to Mina with heavy footsteps. Then Mina looks behind her and the person almost tripped out near to her.

 

 

 

 

" Oh. Opps. Oh Hi! Are you my new classmate too? " The blonde girl smiled that makes Mina slightly uncomfortable when she met new strangers.

 

 

 

 

" Ah, nae. Are you a transferee too? " Mina asked

 

 

 

 

" Oh nae, I'm from Japan!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter