Is that how it is?

Time Conquers Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina arrives at their Mansion in Incheon, near Seoul. After she was exploring the park as she took her mother's watch. She caresses it and talks to herself..

 

"Why won't you tell me who she is omma.."

 

She leave a sigh and plops herself to her bed.

 

 

Mina's Family is a wealthy family; Not long after Jessica and her husband got divorced when Mina was 2 years old. Being an only child, Mina was throughly in her mother's arms, and she was raised like a princess even though she doesn't have a father. Jessica was a part-time ballerina instructor and a famous CEO in her company. Mina has got the skills in being a good ballerina too, thanks to her mom. Dancing was her favorite hobby since then.

 

 

A car arrives. As Mina's heard it, she stands up and goes downstairs to greet her mom. This was her daily routine, eversince her mother worked non-stop, Jessica always remind Mina to greet her even she's tired.

 

 

" Omma! " She cherfully greet her mom with a warm smile. 

 

 

Jessica smiled as her daughter greeted her. She was weak in the past few days because of her work. Although she don't want Mina to be worried in her situation, they headed to the kitchen.

 

 

" So mom, how was work? I got some good news for you. " Mina was preparing something for her while Jessica stands up and helps her.

 

 

"Aniya, I should do this.. Now go tell me." Mina pouts, but she hesitates and she help her mom.

 

 

" I got accepted to Seoul High School, I've taken the test earlier" 

 

 

" Jinjja? Ah, my baby is all grown up now. " Jessica patted her daugther's head upon hearing the news, while Mina whines like a baby

 

 

" Aniyaaa, It's just the test is easy, so I passed." They both giggled.

 

 

" Oh and omma..About what you told me. After I take the test, I was strolling in the park. You told me that I have to protect the tree that my grandfather planted there right? " Jessica nods to the question  "Oh what about it?"

 

 

 

" Someone was there earlier.. I don't know what she intend to, it's kinda scary and I saw her necklace. The woman in her pendant looks like you. I don't know, maybe i'm just blind.." Mina shrugged

 

 

 

Her mother raised an eyebrow, completely dazed on her story " Are you sure its me? I'm not that famous to have pictures on pendants my child.. Aigoo" Jessica joked but Mina insisted

 

 

 

" But its true, I really saw your 20's face somewhere in her pendant, and the scary part is she knows me.. "

 

 

 

" Don't tell me my child, you're into my stories again.."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- FLASHBACK ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Mina was a child, Jessica is always share stories when its bedtime..

 

 

" Once upon a time, there was a prince who dreamed to know the Ice Princess from another castle. The princess was really beautiful, a very charming, humble person. One time, their destiny came. They met on a tree. That was their first favorite moment. As they promised to each other that they will never leave each sides, the prince gave his pocket watch to his princess, while the princess gave her back her most treasured necklace. They hangout and one time they carved on a tree, saying:

 

 

"Ice Princess + Prince Seobang = Forever"

 

 

Their time was precious at that moment, both don't want that day to end... 

 

When the Ice Princess have to go somewhere far, the prince shooked his world down. The princess said that, that would be good for them as for the future they will have a good lives. But one day there was always something about them that was not as it should be. 2 years later, the Ice Princess came home and was sad on what she saw upon her arrival to the prince's castle.. The prince had turned into a king and he has already a queen. She feel betrayed for she would have liked  him very much to have as a prince/king.

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the kings gate, and the old king went to open it.

It was the Ice Princess standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. And she begged for the king that hoping something between them would get back. The king leave a sigh. The king said, "I'm sorry, I lied to you. I love her.." Thinking that nothing will work this way, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter