Jimin / Park Jimin

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stepped into his bathtub in just boxers and his tank top, ready to relax.

Park Jimin stepped into his bathtub in just boxers and his tank top, ready to escape the world.

He shuddered as the warmth of the water invaded him.

He shuddered as the cold of the water invaded him.

He stared up at the ceiling, mind completely blank.

He stared up at the ceiling, attempting to push away all of the thoughts screaming at him inside his head.

He played with the water gently, mezmerized by the way it rippled.

He thrashed in the water, ignoring how it spilled over the side of the tub and created a puddle he might slip on later.

He held up a cream-colored candle, one that was only a few shades darker than his own skin.

He held up a crumpled piece of paper, yellow and stained.

He frowned slightly as he saw small imperfections in the shape of the candle, but that was all right.

He scowled as the read the words scrawled messily on the paper, blurred by the ink stains that he had created by pressing down too hard on the pen.

He held up a lighter to the candle, smiling softly as the wick caught fire and sweet scent drifted through the air.

He held up a lighter to the paper, a grimace that resembled a smile on his face as the edge caught fire and the stench of burning paper drifted through the air.

He set the candle gently onto the floor.

He dropped the burning paper onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter