Suga / Min Yoongi

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga lied down gently on his bed, resting his back gently on the mattress.

Min Yoongi collapsed onto his bed, slamming his back on the mattress.

He sighed quietly in pleasure as he relaxed on the soft sheets.

He groaned in distress as he rolled around uncomfortably on the rough sheets.

Feeling calm, he sat up on the edge of the bed.

Feeling desperation crawl up his throat, he sat up on the edge of the bed.

He pulled a small object out of his pocket.

He pulled a small object out of his pocket.

He clicked the button on the keychain, watching the bright blue light at the end turn on and off.

He flicked the lighter on and off, watching the flame appear and disappear.

On, and a small blue dot appeared on the wall.

On, and the fuel inside was consumed and the red flared.

Off, and the keychain was just a small metal box.

Off, and the lighter was just a small metal box.

He smiled slightly as he thought about such a simple thing being such a complicated process inside the box.

He smiled bitterly as he thought about how some simple mistakes made his life go so horribly wrong.

Standing up, he walked across the room and picked up a bottle of air freshener.

Standing up, he walked across the room and picked up a can of gasoline.

He just needed to do this really quickly so that he would be free of the odor that was bothering him slightly.

He just needed to do this really quickly so that he would be free of all of the things that constantly haunted him.

He went around the entire room and sprayed the freshener everywhere.

He went around the entire room and poured the gasoline everywhere.

He stood on top of the bed and ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter