Jin / Kim Seokjin

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin gripped onto the steering wheel tightly, staring blankly out in front of him. He wasn't really paying attention to the road, more the people surrounding him. Namjoon and Yoongi sat next to him, Yoongi still smelling of smoke, Namjoon rubbing his fingers together nervously. The four others sat in the back of the pickup truck. From what he could see, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were all asleep. Hoseok watched over them, making sure that their blankets stayed secure.

Hoseok was probably afraid of falling asleep.

The stars in the night sky glittered, an occasional cloud passing over the moon and casting a shadow on the earth around them. Waning crescent moon, but still close to half moon. It was the type of moon that he used to draw in the corner of his paper when he was young kid, and everything was perfectly normal and okay.

Except back then, he didn't have the six boys that he was driving.

Eventually, Namjoon nodded off. Yoongi yawned.

Jin stopped the truck and told them to get in the back, and to make sure that Hoseok got some sleep as well. Although they protested at first, they couldn't keep their eyes open anymore and listened. Jin watched in the rearview mirror as Yoongi swaddled Hoseok in a quilt and laid next to him. Namjoon ended up on his other side and placed his arm under Taehyung's head, just like when the two of them would lie down watching the night sky until the others found them and dragged them along for some fun. When everyone seemed settled, Jin started the car and once again began driving through the night. He watched as the moon started being covered by more and more clouds, and he had to rely on his headlights more as the night went on.

Driving on the highway was relaxing. A straight road, not crowded because it was the middle of the night, wide lanes. He might just want to keep doing this forever, but he had a destination in mind and he was planning to get to it.

After a few more hours, the sky started lightening as dawn approached. By now, the moon wasn't in the sky anymore, and the rising sun wasn't visible most of the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter