Rap Monster / Kim Namjoon

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rap Monster stepped outside of his cozy house, stretching his arms up to the slightly cloudy sky.

Kim Namjoon stepped ouside of his run-down house, stretching his arms up the overcast sky.

He unwrapped his lollipop and swirled it around in his cappuccino, smiling softly.

He pulled a cigarette out of a pack and swirled it around in his black coffee, smiling softly.

Today was going to be another great day.

Today was going to be another horrible day.

Ruffling his hair casually, he walked down to the gas station that he worked at, pausing to say good morning to his friendly neighbors on the way.

Ruffling his hair casually, he walked down to the gas station that he worked at, pausing to say good morning to his unfriendly neighbors on the way.

He waved hello to his boss, who gave him a wave back.

He waved hello to his boss, who rolled his eyes back.

As the day passed on, he served a variety of customers.

As the day passed on, he served a variety of customers.

Some said thank you.

Almost none said thank you.

Some tipped him.

One person gave him fifty cents.

Some shouted good bye as they drove away.

Some ridiculed him as they drove away.

Rap Monster's mood only improved as the day went on, glad that there were so many people kind to him.

Namjoon's mood only improved as the day went on, even though barely anyone was kind to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter