Stalking and Cheating.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9 - Stalking and Cheating.


"What Tyler just proposed?" Krystal squealed to her phone. She was video chatting with her sis Jessica from Cali. "Yepp he just did," Jessica put her hands up showing the diamond ring to her sister. "Yo Krystal," Tyler greeted her behind Jessica. "So when's the wedding?" She asked rather excited for her sister. Though she felt a little bit sad her sis is going to start her own family soon. You can't blame her Jessica is all she has.


When Tyler went out of the room, Jessica noticed her change of expression. "Why the long face?" she asked. "I-I Just...Just don't forget about me okay?" she said while choking back her tears. "You know I will never do that. If I could just hug you right now," Jessica tried to suppress her tears. She miss her sis a lot. "We will have our wedding in Korea okay? I will see you soon," She smiled and Krystal stopped her tears from flowing. She is very vulnerable when it comes to her sis.


"Hey don't you think it's time for you to be with someone again?" Jessica asked out of the blue that caught Krystal off guard. "W-what?"


"Forget about him and what he did and just live your life. You're not getting any younger." How could she forget about what he did? She will never forget and she will never forgive. She clenched her fist until they turned pale. She felt dirty just thinking about his name. "Let's not talk about him," She frowned. "I'm sorry it's just that. He's not worth it. You're not worth the trauma he gave you. Please don't let it get into your head again," Jessica felt sorry for her sis, she couldn't be there when she needed her the most.

"Don't worry I'm trying," She bid goodbye to her and locked her phone after. She dropped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She was trying so hard to forget but he was haunting her in her dreams. She couldn't even sleep at night trying to suppress all the rage and anger that is still left inside her. "I will never forgive him."


She clenched her fist again but soften when she felt something her fist. She looked down and saw Dubu the puppy with his tongue out and his head to the side. Her heart beat softens as she petted the dog. She was glad she kept him.


××××××××××××××××××××


'Hey do you have time?' Kai put his phone down his bed waiting for Krystal's reply. "Yes," was her short reply.


Kai has been texting her; asking for advice and what would be best to do for his girlfriend and he was so glad she would reply though she would take hours to respond. So he immediately grab his phone as soon as it vibrated.


'Can we meet?'


'Why?'


'I need help with something. hehe'


'Where? When? With what?'


Kai grinned while typing his reply. He was so used with Krystal and her one word replies. 'At least she's responding,' he thought.


'1pm in 50 Seoul,'


××××××××××××××××××××


"So what are we doing here?" Krystal asked as they stopped at a thrift shop. "Since I got here in Seoul I would always come here to shop. Stylish clothes and affordable," Kai winked that made Krystal roll her eyes. He didn't even answer her question. "I could only afford clothes from thrift shops. Chanyeol and the guys preferred malls so I had no one to go to," He smiled genuinely as he entered the small shop while she followed.


"Why me?" She asked boredly as she scanned the rack of dusty second hand clothes. She didn't even know why she agreed to meet him. Maybe she just wanted to divert her mind to something rather than drown herself with anger and lock herself up in her room--like what she usually do. "You don't seem like the type of girl who cares about what she wears," she raised a brow at him. Was that a compliment or an insult? "I-I mean everything looks good on you. You can pull off anything," He nervously beamed at her as he saw the glare on her eyes but she smiled just when she turned her back at him.


Kai looked through the men's section and decided to go with a formal attire. She looked at him weirdly as he was scanning for an old tux. "Oh I'm planning on a candlelight dinner surprise for Seulgi at my apartment," He was so excited just by imagining what Seulgi's reaction might be.


"Here try this," she grabbed a tux, white polo and a pants and pushed him to the small dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter