.The New Guy.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 - The New Guy.

 

"Yo is this the new guy?" Kyungsoo examined the guy sitting lowly on his seat on their lunch table. "Yepp that's Kai," Chanyeol the tallest guy said. "So where did you come from?" Sehun asked with his right brow raised trying to intimidate the guy in front of him. "Suncheon." he straightforwardly answered.

 

"Yah yah yah! She's coming!" Sehun nudged his two friends to sit properly and act normal. "Who's coming?" Kai asked but he was sushed by the 3. "The campus' princess," Kai raised his brow in curiosity. "You mean real princess?" he asked again but was ignored.

 

He looked around and finally saw the 'campus princess' they were talking about. The whole place turned silent as soon as the girl came in and the guys were smiling from ear to ear. Their eyes followed her every move with their eyes glistening as they witness the beauty she possessed.

 

The girl was alone. She sat on a table far from the crowd near their table. The girl has a very sharp eyes. Like a cat's eye; sharp and cold. She has a good posture and her aura is no joke. But Kai didn't find her pretty at all. Her eyes were sad.

 

"Is her name princess or something?" Kai asked the dreamy looking guy beside him. "Krystal is her name," Chanyeol answered his eyes still fixed to the girl eating her lunch alone. "She's not outstanding to me," the 3 guys immediately turned their heads to the new guy; their mouths agape. Did he just insult the campus princess in front of them? "Are you blind?" Kyungsoo lightly slapped Kai's arm. "Everyone wants her. Everyone's curious about her," Sehun started.

 

"She is very mysterious you see? She never made friends or talk to anyone. She's basically alone."

 

"A total man hater too. Well she hate every single person in this planet." Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

"Then why do you guys still drool over her?" Kai was curious and confused. "Well she's the only girl in this campus who is hard to get and everyone's curious about her plus she's a beauty and not to mention really smart," Chanyeol answered with his eyes still fixed to the girl.

 

"Hey hey look Suho's approaching her," Sehun whispered and everyone's attention was focused to them. The guy slowly and softly approached Krystal who didn't look up to him after saying her name three times.

 

The whole cafeteria was silent and was watching as Suho approached Krystal. Krystal finally looked up to him. Her eyes still and cold. Suho felt himself shiver.

 

"What a very brave guy," Chanyeol whispered trying to prevent himself from clapping his hands.

 

"Hey," Suho awkwardly greeted but got no response. "I think you know me from Bio class," he scratch his nape with nervousness. This is worse than having to report in class. Krystal just stared at the guy in front of her."I've liked you since I saw you and I can't seem to stop thinking about you," Suho sheepishly smiled at her but she just smirked and he was taken aback. She went back to eat her food and ignored the guy.

 

"Can we exchange numbers?" Suho tried. "For what?" was her answer. "So we could be friends?"

 

Suho was surprised when she suddenly stood up. She picked up her bag and looked at the guy in front of her. "I don't need a friend." She shot him her cold glare and walked out of the cafeteria. Suho looked down and went back to his seat where his friends started comforting him.

 

"Whoa someone give that guy an award for trying," Sehun clapped together with Chanyeol who started snorting when he saw Suho at his table crying his heart out.

 

Kai couldn't believe what he just witnessed. The girl sure is rude. Why do they even like her? She's plain rude. "My Krystal is so cool!" Chanyeol dreamily said with hearts popping out of his eyes. Kai stared at them with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter