.Challenge Accepted.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7 - Challenge Accepted.


"Is she awake yet?" Krystal heard a girl's voice. Was she dreaming? She moved her head and groaned. 'It hurts' she thought. "I don't know. Hey Krystal," she heard a familiar voice of a man. She felt something brushed against her arms then to her face. "Are you okay?" he asked again. She slowly opened her eyes and saw two faces in front of her. She pushed the guy away and sat right away holding the collar of her shirt as if being protective of her own body. She looked around and thanked gawd she was in her apartment.


"H-hey it's me," she sighed and sat comfortably. "I think she's alright now. I better get going I still have work," said the girl who was standing just beside the sofa where Krystal was sitting. "Nice to meet you Krystal," she smiled and waved goodbye. "Don't pick me up," she turned to Kai.


As soon as the girl left Krystal raised her brow at Kai. "Seulgi, my girlfriend," he said. "Does your head hurt? Are you hungry?" Kai asked worried about the girl. He is usually like this to anyone--caring.


"Why do you have to go all the way in my apartment and even called someone over!" Krystal raised her voice; Covering her face with her palms in frustration. She hates it that someone has already seen everything even her personal space. She looked around her messy apartment and got mad even more. 'He's seen all of this, They've seen all of this,' she thought making herself even more mad. "I had to call her. I panicked; I didn't know what to do," Kai said trying to explain himself in a calm way.


"You what? Panicked?" Krystal scoffed. "Well I just saw you lying on the floor unconscious and I didn't know what to do. I was worried," Krystal's heart soften. There was a pang in her heart. He was worried. No one ever got worried of her. She looked down and sighed.


But then something barked and Krystal's head shoot up to the direction of the sound. There was a puppy barking at her. "What the?! What is that? What is that doing here?" She looked daggers at Kai. He then kneeled down and carried the puppy in his arms. "He was your face when I saw you lying on the floor, I think he likes you," Krystal looked disgusted and wiped her face with the sleeves of her shirt. "Nice and you also brought the puppy along," she said with sarcasm. "You can keep him to accompany you," Kai suggested while playing with the puppy. "Why would I do that?"


"Because you're a loner," Kai was shocked with what he just said. 'Damn it Kai.' Krystal looked at him straight in the eyes. He shivered with her cold stare but didn't move his eyes from hers. "I-I'm just trying to be a good friend here," he explained but Krystal was more shocked with the word friend. "Friend?" she scoffed. "I'm not your friend Kai," she said sternly. "I don't need a friend. Who gave you the right to be friends with me?"


"Oh? I'm sorry. I forgot you're the almighty Campus Princess. Who gave me the right to call you my friend right?" Kai said in a calm but firm way. Krystal looked away but the coldness in her eyes was still evident. He put the puppy down and turned his back at her. "Do whatever you want with him. Throw him away I don't care," He then walked out of her apartment. Krystal dropped her body down the sofa.


××××××××××××××××××××


'Krystal you stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter