.Not That Bad.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 - Not That Bad.


She was uncomfortable on her seat. Her neck seemed so stiff and she couldn't look at the other direction. Why is he staring at her like that? Is it because of what happened the other day? Her heart beats fast again. She just couldn't let anything out to someone she barely knows. And she's afraid he'd be just like the others-- cruel and vicious.


He's been eyeing her for awhile now; making the girl very uncomfortable on her seat. He's been very curious since the other day. The girl is making him crazy not in a romantic way but in a way he just couldn't point his finger at. She's odd. He thought. How could anyone be this strange?


"Yah! Why are you staring at my Krystal like that?" Chanyeol complained. "You look like a beast eyeing its prey," Kyungsoo nudged the boy out of his own mind. "I wasn't," Kai turned his head on another direction and grabbed his burger on the table. "Who took a bite on my burger?" his 3 friends looked away; guilty.


It was History class and Sehun kept on blabbering nonsense as usual and Kai just have to tolerate him for another hour. He just kept on nodding to anything Sehun says. He was thinking of something; he can't seem to let the girl out of his mind. He is so curious that it is making him mad. Kai looked around and she wasn't on her usual seat--at the very back of the room. Where could she be?


After class Kai bid his goodbye to his friends and ran to the library. Why the library? He asked himself. He just have to check if she's there. Why though? He asked himself again. I'm just curious and she seems pathetic. She has no friends what if she faints again? He thought.


Kai saw the door to the library slightly opened. He pushed the door and turn the lights on but she wasn't there. Where could she be? He scratched his head and realized what he was doing. Why do I even care? He thought. He turned the lights off and closed the door.


He was about to start the engine of his car when he received a message.


'Gwanaksan M.E Park after class.'


Who the heck is this? He thought. It was from an unknown number. He ignored the message and drove home.


××××××××××××××××××××


The next day.

 

"Okay class I have given your assigned destinations for you to discuss to the class to your leaders. I'm expecting all of you to be starting now. You only have 3 weeks to finish." the history class's professor announced as the class ended.


Every students got up from their seats as the professor said class dismissed. Everyone rushed through the door. Kai looked for Krystal as she was rushing out before everyone else. He called for her attention but she didn't hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter