.Obscure.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 - Obscure.


They were all looking up with their eyes as huge as a pingpong ball despite their small pair of eyes. They were frozen on their seats and they couldn't believe it was finally happening--Krystal walking up to them.


"H-hi," Kyungsoo nervously greeted the girl in front of them but it seems as though the girl was not into greetings for she ignored him. "Let's talk," she looked at Kai with her arms folded across her chest.


"What do you want?" Kai said irritated. His 3 friends looked at him in disbelief. The 'Krystal Jung' wanted to talk to him, they were expecting him to talk to her nicely. Sehun nudged him and Chanyeol slapped his arm lightly while smiling at Krystal sheepishly.


"Let's talk outside," she said; more like ordered. The 3 guys started pushing Kai to stand up and follow Krystal on her way out. "I would kill to get into that position you lucky bstard!" Sehun shouted at Kai who started following Krystal. He just rolled his eyes at his friend.


Krystal stopped at an isolated school garden. It was quite creepy for Kai's liking. Why did she choose this place to talk? The place looks like the setting in the horror movie he had watch last night.


"Give me your phone," Krystal demanded. "Wait what?" Kai couldn't believe she was this kind of girl. Was she trying to holdup him? Kai immediately fumbled in his pocket for his phone. He handed his phone to her and he raised both his hands up in the air as he shut his eyes fearing for his life. The horror movie he had watch last night flashed back into his head making his whole body shiver in fear.


"Here," Krystal said handing his phone back. Kai slowly opened his eyes and saw the girl looking at him weirdly. "What are you doing?" Kai immediately reached for his phone from her hands. "I saved my number. Don't tell anyone," Krystal warned. She then turned to leave.


Kai unlocked his phone and saw the text she sent to herself. She sent a period. Wow how typical and she saved her name as 'K'.


Kai sat silently on his seat as the students slowly filled the classroom in History class. He looked to his side and saw Krystal went in. She just rolled her eyes at him. Kai scoffed and looked away annoyed at the girl's presence.


Why did she save her number when he's not even asking for it? Kai grabbed his phone on his table and texted Krystal. This girl defin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter