.Paired Up.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 - Paired Up.


It has been 3 weeks since Kai started school in Seoul University. He would usually eat lunch with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun in their usual lunch table while his new 3 friends admire Krystal from a distance. He will usually glare at the girl whenever he caught her looking at him in history class. They had 2 subjects together and Kai tried to sit far away from her as possible.


"I wonder what she is thinking right now," Sehun spoke out of the blue. His head resting on his palms while his eyes fixed on Krystal who had her earphones on. She was staring somewhere far.


It was their History class and Sehun kept on bothering Kai about Krystal. He was talking about her and it's annoying Kai a lot. He doesn't care about the girl. He's not interested. He would hear Sehun speak but his brain won't process it. That's how uninterested he was.


After a minute or so their History prof has arrived with a fish bowl at hand. He greeted the class and let each one of them grab a small paper from the clear bowl. "Open it!" he instructed. "Those who got a blank paper please stand up," 10 students stood up including Krystal who looked so bored as usual. He let them stand in front which annoys Krystal a lot. She hates being in front. She hates looking at the faces of his classmates beaming and winking at her.


"Those who got a blank paper will be the leaders; since you are a class of 20. I will let the leader choose who their partners will be let's start with you Miss Kwon," the prof pointed at the girl beside Krystal. Her heart beats so fast. She hates this--interacting with the other students. Why should it be a paired activity?


She looked around the room and the guys had their faces into a huge grin. They were looking at her hoping she would choose one of them. She looked around once again. She hate all the girls in her school 'they are hypocrites' she talked to herself. So her last resort was choosing a female partner. "And you Ms. Jung? Who would be your lucky partner?" Krystal was startled when the prof called her attention.


She looked around once more going through the faces of the people remaining on their seats. Her eyes stopped at the guy with a disgusted face. She doesn't like him she admits to herself and she feels that the feeling was mutual. 'He will do just fine.'


"Mr. Kim Kai," Sehun's eye widened in shock and he started hitting soft punches at Kai. "You lucky bstard!"


"Wait what? Why me?" Kai asked Sehun who just gave him a weird look. "Just be thankful someone like Krystal Jung chose you! You lucky bstrd!"


He looked at Krystal and glared at her. Krystal just rolled her eyes at him. Why would she choose him? What's her purpose? Does she like him? Kai was confused. His eyes followed Krystal as she sat on her seat. Maybe she wants him dead; Her fanboys might attack him.


"Krystal what?" Chanyeol stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter