.Piece of the Puzzle I.

ENIGMATIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 - Piece of the Puzzle I.


It was dark; she shivered in fear. The house was quiet and no one seems to be home. The serene was deafening. Where am I? She asked herself. She looked around and saw a beam of light from a small door frame. She got curious. Everything looks familiar. She walked towards the door and hesitated a bit before entering. The room looked familiar-- it was a room of a young lady. She smiled at the small angel figurines on the bedside table; they were beautiful. She thought. She was admiring everything inside when someone shouted.


"KRYSTAL!" "KRYSTAL!" it was a man. He was angry. His voice was loud and full of anger.


She panicked and hid under the bed. "I'm scared," she looked to her side and saw a young lady hiding beside her. Her face was a blur.


"KRYSTAL!" "KRYSTAL!"


She grabbed the lady beside her and hugged her tightly. "There you are," said the man.


She looked up; there was a gun on her head.


BANG!


She shrieked in fear. "Hey Krystal!" the boy beside her softly called her name. "Hey wake up," he gently rubbed her arms. "You're having a bad dream."


She opened her eyes and saw his deep but soft eyes. She pushed him away from her. "Are you okay?" Kai asked worried at the girl. She was sweating a lot; quivering. Her eyes were watery. Tears are threatening to fall.


She looked around and saw eyes staring at her. They were looking at her as if she was crazy. Some were stifling a laugh, some were looking at her weirdly. Kai asked her again if she was alright but she ignored him.


They were at a cafe doing their introductory for their destinations when she fell asleep on the small couch while resting her head on the wall.


She closed her laptop rather harshly and put it in her bagpack. She stood up and stormed out of the cafe. Kai immediately stuffed his things inside his bag and followed the girl out.


"Krystal where are you going?" Kai shouted as he catch up to her. "Hey!" he shouted as he reached for her arms. She stopped on her tracks and closed her eyes. She was furious. "Let me go," she firmly said through gritted teeth. Kai obliged and let her arm go; then she ran away. What ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter