One Love

Catalogue of Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~One Love~

Summary: It became one love shared among the three of them.

Pairing: ShowKiHo (Shownu X Kihyun X Wonho)

Genre: Fluff

 

 

            It wasn't the typical romance but it all started when Wonho suggested the idea, Shownu hesitantly agreed to it first, and Kihyun needed a little bit of convincing.

            It wasn't that Kihyun didn't love the both of them but the idea had him conflicted. He didn’t want anyone in their relationship to feel left out in any way, it was time consuming enough having one lover and two seemed a lot more challenging to perfectly balance without at least one person getting hurt.

            Shownu and Wonho disagreed and were more than willing to show him the error of his ways. They were willing to do whatever it took to prove the depths of their feelings for one another so the three of them could be happy together.

            It took a week for Kihyun to mull over the idea and soak into his mind before he too hesitantly agreed to it. But he had a condition, the three way relationship would only last for a month and in that time they had to convince him that this was something all three of them could live with contently.

            If not… Well, Kihyun was willing to extract himself from their lives because he would never be able to choose between the two of them and he could never be selfish enough to make either of them choose. He was the odd one out that came crashing into their lives at the most unexpected ways so it would only be right if he brought back the stability of their lives with his absence if it didn't work out how they wanted.

             Shownu and Wonho agreed to the conditions, they were confident that this love the three of them shared would work out. Kihyun hoped they were right and believed that if anyone could convince him of this it would only be Shownu and Wonho.

            It didn’t take long for them to adjust and soon it came to their attention that with three people in a relationship they had a choice to pick who they wanted to be with when it was something specific the other could provide them.

 

            When Wonho or Kihyun wanted a calm sense of security; Shownu would always be their first choice.

            Both of them loved the way that they both could easily fit held against Shownu's chest, wrapped in his muscular arms that held them warmly and made them feel safe from everything in the world. Shownu was their comfort in the darkest of times, their shoulder to lean on when they could no longer hold themselves up.

            Shownu was used to the late shifts he had to take as his job required them. He always had to remind both Wonho and Kihyun not to stay up late waiting for him but every time he tried the both of them would start a long lists of complaints and protests against the very idea.

            "We're staying up until you come home whether you like it or not," says Wonho stubbornly over the phone.

            Kihyun grabs it from the older seconds later and before Shownu could reply the youngest speaks up in a soft tone that indicates he's tired but continues on just as stubbornly as Wonho, "The bed feels too big with only Wonho and I, we can't sleep without you. Come home soon."

            "We need your hugs, you make us feel safe," adds on Wonho despite sounding like he's holding back a yawn at the same time.

            Shownu's heart skips a beat at how endearing they both sound over the phone, "You two are unbelievable, you know that?"

            Wonho and Kihyun's laugh ring through the reciever, "But you love us both all the same."

            Shownu could already imagine the shared grins on both Wonho and Kihyun's faces as they lounge on the sofa with the phone between them. "I do. Okay, I'll pack up now and see you in twenty minutes tops."

            "Alright," agreed the other two in unison before hanging up.

            By the time Shownu did manage to arrive back at their shared flat, Wonho and Kihyun were still half awake and channel surfing. But when he shuts the door, they both spring up in attention and turn the television off in favor of turning their attention to their lover.

            Shownu opens his arms and less than a second passes before both Wonho and Kihyun are clinging to him with grabby hands and clamping arms.

            A sense of warmth fills the three of them and sighs of comforted content fills their ears.

            Shownu always felt like home.

 

            When Shownu or Kihyun wanted affection; Wonho would always be their first choice.

            Both of them loved the way that Wonho never failed to shower the both of them equally in the same amount of love, it wasn't just the affection they loved from Wonho but rather that they craved it because Wonho knew exactly what to say and do to make them feel like they had the whole world on their side. Wonho was their stronghold that kept their hearts and eyes filled with light, their reassurances that everything will be just fine as long as they were together.

            Late nights right before they went to bed soon became Shownu and Kihyun's favorite time of the day simply because Wonho would always kiss them goodnight and it became a game of sorts to see who would elicit the most amount of kisses from the second oldest.

            Neither of them ever did because Wonho always played fair.

            Wonho is usually the last to climb into bed since he always takes the longest in the bathroom to wash up. He takes his time after getting out to patter towards one edge of the bed and kisses Shownu goodnight first since the oldest was closest before he crosses to the other side of the bed to kiss Kihyun goodnight and then finally climbs into bed himself.

            "…Wonho." Kihyun doesn’t know why he bothers to whisper when it's obvious Shownu was going to hear too.

            The second oldest hums in acknowledgement of his name being called, "What is it?"

            "You missed a spot," mutters Kihyun directly into Wonho's ear.

            Wonho's lips twitch upwards as he turns towards Kihyun, "Oh? Did you want one here?" Wonho shifts himself on the bed so his lips could easily kiss Kihyun's forehead softly. "Or here?" Wonho teases the youngest as he moves his lips to Kihyun's cheek and kisses them both. "Or here?" There's one more peck to the tip of Kihyun's nose before the both of them hear someone clearing their throat to interrupt the moment.

            Kihyun pushes Wonho back a bit with a cute look, "I think Shownu is hinting you missed a spot on him too."

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter