The Baby [Final]

My All (Under Construction)

It’s been 6 months since the wedding; the happily married couple was now living at Jae’s penthouse.


That afternoon Jae is preparing for their new album with their individual solo composition.

And of course Jae dedicated his song to his beautiful wife.

“Bro…” Yoochun who came out from nowhere pats Jae’s shoulder.
“What are you thinking? Your kinda spacing.. did you and your wife had a fight? Oh.. that’s the first..”
Chun chuckles while staring at Jaejoong’s blank face.
“She’s not answering my call, nor she didn’t replay my text massage to her.. I’m worried”
“Man I think she’s just busy with her work.. I mean your wife is so workacholic after all.”
But despite of his friend’s word he’s still not convince. From the moment she didn’t answer his call, he really wants to go home and check her.

In the other hand Min young is busy talking with her sister on the phone.
“Yeah I know but what if he is not really to have a child this time, Oh god Rin it’s too early don’t you think?” Jung Jin asked her sister with worried voice.
“Then what are you going to do now? You’re going to abort that baby?” Mae Rin sarcastically asked her.
Park Min Young the wife of the Almighty Kim Jaejoong is now 1 month pregnant without them noticing some of the symptoms.

 

One month ago…

Jae woke up first than his wife, he is silently staring on his sleeping wife admiring how beautiful and lucky he is marrying such a wonderful person like her. He remember how was their first meeting, he remembered what the first words his wife told him was.
He brushes her bangs that slightly cover her eyes. She flinched for that interaction. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Good morning baby..” Jae greet her while kissing her on the lips.
“Good morning too baby..” She was about to kiss him back but she feel something weird on her stomach. She feels like vomiting so she quickly runs to their bathroom.
Jae grow worried so he immediately run to her side, there she saw his wife sitting on the bathroom floor vomiting.

“Babe what happen to you? What did you eat?” He gently pats his wife shoulders.
“I don’t know babe.. I think I was too stress because of work .” She answered his husband question with a slurred voice
“I told you not to over work, I don’t want to see you being sick baby it kills me..Should we go to the doctor today.” Jae worriedly ask her but of course because she’s the almighty Stubborn Min Young she shook her head.
“No I’m alright I will just call Mae Rin that I’m not coming and I will just take a one day rest.. is it okay?”
“But babe you-….”
“Babe? I’m okay.. swear!” Min Young cut her words

But after 1 to 2 weeks vomiting and the dizziness were often and she even fainted. But she didn’t tell all of that to Jaejoong, he will exaggerate all of this so she decided to visit a doctor and she finds out that she’s already 1 month pregnant.

 

“Mae Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answer me what am I going to do????”
she shout through her phone when she heard nothing from her sister.
“JUST TELL YOU’RE ING HUSBAND! IT’S YOUR CHILD ANYWAY….!”
In that state she clearly understands that her sister is being mad at her ing.
So she just nod like her head even though her sister would never saw it.
“Oh God… this is why I so hate to talk to pregnant women.. I hate their mood swings ggggrrrrrrr…!”
“Fine! Don’t be mad anymore I will tell him..” Min young made a cute pout while nodding her head.
So after their conversation she felt so sleepy so she decided to take a nap.

After 35 minutes, she woke up craving for mango, apple, and chocolate ice cream.
So she decided to take a walk to the grocery store near their penthouse.
When she came back she flap on their sofa and watch a music program where her husband is one of the performer.

“Baby it’s your daddy.. he is so handsome right?” she talk to her unborn child. Giggling and smiling while watching him dancing.

Around 8 in the evening she’s still on their sofa still eating while watching the T.V. without her knowledge that his husband is in front of her.
“So this is why you don’t answer my call?” Jae look at her and giving her his cute pout.
“Babe your home…I miss you!” she jump on her lacing her hands on his neck while her two legs were on his waist.
“I miss you too but why didn’t you answer my call? I’ve been calling you like forever babe..”
“Oh that!” she didn’t answer or more like she doesn’t know what to answer or how to tell him.
Jaejoong noticed the suddenly changed of her mood.

“Hey.. is there something wrong?” She hug her while patting her back.
“I want to tell you something baby.. please don’t be mad”
She can’t help but to cry she feels so scared what if Jaejoong don’t want a baby this time, he’s busy what if both of them will just be a burden to him? There were so many negative thoughts running through her mind and she can’t help it.

“Hey what are you talking about? Tell me baby.. I promise I will listen and I will never get mad..”
“Promise?” she look straight on his eyes.
“Promise..” Jae answered her while wiping the remaining tears on her eyes.

“Ahmmm… you don’t I’m eating too much.. I’m craving for ice cream I’m-…”
“You’re afraid if I will leave you when your fat?” Jaejoong cut her sentence expecting that his right.
“Nooo baby no.. I know you will never do that..”
“So baby what is it tell me..” she gently squeezed her shoulder assuring her that he will listen to whatever was that.
“I’m having a mood swing…I’m-..”
“Baby!!! Just tell me will you!?” This time he can’t control his temper he accidentally shouts at her.

Min Young can’t control her tears this time she was crying like a kid.
“See you told me you will never get angry” She sobs like a little kid, and she can’t control her tears.
“because your making me worried in your every sentence, can’t you just tell me baby please?” Jae looked her with pleading eyes.

“I’m….”
“You’re?”
“I’m….baby.. I’m”
“Babe your what?”
.

.

.

.

.

“Pregnant”

Both of them stared into each other’s eyes, they didn’t say anything. The only sound that you would hear is their heart beat.

“Min young’s tears continually flowing through her cheeks. She can’t read Jae’s facial reaction.
Is he mad? Shock? Happy? Or what?

“baby are you listening to me? I know you want a baby I know your kinda busy.. and I know-..”

For the third time Jaejoong cut her from saying anything, not by words but by a kiss. He kisses her like he never kisses her in the past.

“THANK YOU! BABY THANK YOU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!” Jae hug her like there’s no tomorrow. He was beyond happy to hear that news.


“SO I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER SOON? BABY THANK YOU!” he jump like a little who won a first prize in marathon.
“So you’re not angry?”


“Why would I be angry baby? You’re pregnant and I’m going to be a father soon!”
Again he hug her more like squeezing her.


“Thank you!” once more they shared a passionate kiss that both of them know where it would lead.


“Baby you might squeeze the baby hehehehehe” Min Young push Jae with a cute smile.


“Ow sorry… baby I love you both of you.”

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE:

THIS FIC WILL BE EDITED SOON...

PLEASEEE BEAR WITH ME ^_^