The Wedding

My All (Under Construction)

 

 

 

 

1 pm

"Ms. Park, the clothes and the stylist, and the makeup artists are at the hotel lounge right now," Mae Rin received a call from the receptionists.

"Send them here, thank you." she answered then hung up.

  Min young was sitting in front of the vanity mirror. She glanced at the wall clock and sighed. 4 hours, she thought, why am I nervous?

Her mom who's sitting in the bed noticed her expression. Oh my lady, she thought.

"Everything would turn out perfectly, my dear, you don't need to worry." her mother speaks, she walked to Min young. She put her hands on her daughter's shoulder and look at her eyes through the mirror, "Besides, what you are feeling right now is normal. But you should be excited as well. Its not everyday you get to have a perfect wedding." she chuckled.

"I know, and thank you Ma. Thank you very much. I don't what to do when you're not here." Min young hold on to her mother's hand and smile. She felt her eyes were forming some tears, she blinked it away.

"You should be preparing now, Mn young."

"Yes, Ma." Min young said with a grateful smile on her face. She get up, get her kit and went to the bathroom.

Her mother start to fix the bed when Mae Rin entered the suite's bedroom, "Ma? Where's she? They are coming."

"Oh! She just entered the bathroom, dear." she answered Mae Rin.

"Thanks,"

Oh my dear Mae Rin, Mrs. Park thought, you're so tired from the preparation. I know your sister would payback more than what you did. You will also have a wedding as perfect as this.

She watched her daughter exited the bedroom and sighed.

"You must be very proud, honey." she heard a familiar voice of a man; it was her husband, standing and leaning on the closed door. He is wearing his black slocks and plain white longsleeves polo. He was holding his Canon D550 and is about to take his wife's picture when she turned to him.

"Oh!" she turned around smiling, "You frightened me. And put that camera down,"

"Mian." said with a silly smile.

She turned again to the bed and continued doing it, "Of course, I am proud!"

He walked beside her and sat at the bed, "I know you are, and so do I."

"Stop the drama, honey! I'll get dressed and we go down to welcome the guests."

"Sure! I'll be calling my team," Mr. Park's refering to his photographers, "Then we'll go down by around 3."

2 pm

"Hey, someone's knocking at the door!" Jae Joong yelled.

"Ya, Changmin-ah, did you order food again?" he said to the maknae who's sitting beside him in the kitchen table, they were making some fruit juice for the group.

"I'll get it." Junsu said as he ran towards the door and open it.

"Mae? What are you doing here? You should be preparing now." Junsu said with a tone of care. He opened the door widely and let Mae Rin enter the suite.

"I came here to give you these," she held out 4 large boxes that contains their tuxedo. Junsu take the boxes and placed it in the couch.

"4?" Junsu observed.

"Oh, he already have his own. Don't worry about that." she smiled. "Hmm, where's Yoochun-ssi?" she shyly asked.

"He's uhm-- CHUNNIE!"

The other members were alerted with Junsu's shout, all of them went to the living area to see what's happening.

"Waeyo?" Yoochun walked to Junsu and asked, he noticed Mae Rin standing with them, "Hi, Mae." he wave his hand to her.

‎"She's looking for you, Chun." Junsu said to Yoochun.

"Ahem." Changmin coughed meaningfully, "Would you like to have some juice, Mae?" he asked.

"Sure!" she answered but her eyes were glued at Yoochun who just gave her a wave.

Jae Joong shrugged. He knew that his dongsaengs have a crush on Mae Rin that's why they act lile that. Yoochun is the most lucky, he became Mae Rin's partner in hosting their wedding. Yoochun was very glad when JaeJoong gave him the list of program in the ceremony instead of the invitation card. Changmin was always there to impress, Junsu react just fine, but Yunho doesn't do anything, he just admire her personality. Oh God knows how they are dying to have their own girl.

"Yah, let me see!" Changmin wanted to take a look at the programme and the list of the guest that Mae Rin handed Yoochun earlier.

"No!"

"Aish."

‎"Pleeease!" Changmin begged. Yoochun sighed in exasperation. He rolled his eyes on defeat and handed the programme to Changmin.

"Thank you, hyung!" Changmin take it and read it silently.

Other members went to the bathroom to get ready. Mae Rin sent a makeup artist and a stylist to their suite to polished their look.

"Chun, you next." Yunho said to Yoochun. He was wearing his black suit and he just finished his hair and makeup. Junsu was done already with Changmin and they were both waiting for the others to finished their hair and makeup before going to the hall.

2:30 pm

"Gomawo." Kyu Jong bowed to the stylist and makeup artist. He was done and ready to go to the hall.

"Next please." the stylist smiled to him.

"Ok," Kyu Jong exited the bedroom where they were styled, he called the last member to be styled. "Hyun Joong hyung, your turn."

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" Hyung Jun blinked his amazement and praised his hyung. Young Saeng smiled to that, Jung Min smirked while looking at his pocket mirror still fixing his hair.

3 pm

"Hey, are you the bride? Get dressed now, girl!" Min young annoyingly said while her own stylist was blowing her hair. She was sitting in front of the vanity mirror inside the bedroom.

"Fine! I'll take my bath!" Mae Rin was laying in the bed. She was writing something in her handy notebook when her sister spoke and startled her. She was also mastering the program sequence and her lines in her hosting part. In other words, she's resting. Their parents were already at the receiving area, getting ready to welcome guests.

Aftes she put her phone, hankie, and other stuff in her elegant black tote bag, she took her bath towel and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After Min young get dressed and styled, the stylist and makeup artist do Mae Rin's and get ready to go down the hall.

4 pm

Flowers sent by the couple's friends were placed and lined up at the hall's receiving area. Jae Joong's sisters together with 's parents were welcoming guests that come, usherettes were giving a photo booklet to the guests as their souvenirs.

"Sis, this way," Mae Rin lead Min young to the way to the secret room in the receiving area. The room was intended for the brides as their waiting area before the wedding ceremony starts. The Park sisters was with their stylists to fixed the tiara and viel at Min young's hair.

"Unnie," Mae Rin said to the stylist, "Please put her hairdress now."
  Min young sat on a couch, the stylist start to do her hair.

‎"Sis, wait for me. I'll check outside." Mae Rin immediately went out of the room happily.

-

"Oh, flashes." Jung Min gleefully smile to one of the few photographers for the wedding with the other SS501 men.

"Dimples!" Mae Rin called when she saw his lover.

"Term of endearment?" Jung Min whisphered. Kyu Jong elbowed him at his stomach.

"Mae." Young Saeng muttered her name. He was mesmerized by the look of his lover. He looked at her from head to toe; she was wearing a beige knee length balloon tube dress and her black pumps, her sling purse was hanging at her right shoulder, and her long black hair was layed at her back. Perfect, Young Saeng thought.

Young Saeng moved forward, and he was welcomed by her open arms. He hugged her, being careful on he dress, then he planted a gentle kiss on Mae Rin's lips.

"Awww." Hyung Jun giggled. "So sweet."

Hyun Joong was looking around that he didn't notice the sweet couple; Jung Min rolled his eyes trying to annoy the girl; Kyu Jong just smile at their scene.

"Oh boys, gorgeous men." she looked at her idols, "Have you seen the gods?" she asked.

"Gods?" Jung Min asked.

"Dong! Bang!" Hyung Jun said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"There!" Hyun Joong pointed at the big entrance as he saw Yunho walking with s.

‎"Yun!" he called the other leader. Yunho heard him but the group entertained the media first. Mae Rin and the gorgous men waited for the groom and the other gods until they walked towards them.

"Chukhahae." the 5 gorgous men said all together to Jae Joong.

"Hi boys!" Mae Rin greets, "I would like to excuse your Chunnie first. We'll --" she was cutted by Yunho,

"Go on, Mae Rin-ssi."

"Thanks," she answered him, then she turned to her lover and said, "Bye, cutie. See you later." she kissed him on the lips which surprised the gods with that action.

"Lets go, Mickey."

The 9 men watch her and the man with a wide forehead walked to the other side of the receiving hall to practice.

"BoA-ssi!" Min young was surprised with the presence of her lover's bestfriend in the waiting room.

"Chukhahae." she smiled and handed Min young a gift. "You're so beautiful."

"Gomawo." Min young accepted the gift and put it at the floor on her left side where other gifts were placed.

"Jae's very happy to have you." Kwon Boa said as she held Min young's hands.

  Min young nodded in response. Tears was starting to form in her eyes. She just blinked it away.

"Don't cry, Jin. I'll be at the hall waiting for you." Boa let go of her hands. "By the way, Keiko and Maki's going in too." she winked at the bride.

  Min young secretly gasped. "Oh thanks. Enjoy the event, unnie."

Boa leave the room and Keiko and Maki entered. They also brought gifts to the couple.

"Arigato!" Min young wave at them as they exited the room.

Few minutes later, she heard a knock at the room's door and 5 men in their gorgeous tuxedo entered the room.

"Siwon, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun." she mumbled to herself.

Oh my God, she thought. Mae invited her own guests.

She received gifts again and welcome guests that take time to visit her in the waiting room.

The clock is ticking, and her vow's been practicing. She decided not, she wants to answer the vow of Jae Joong when she heard it later.

‎"Omo." Mae Rin gasps as she saw her ultimate crush walking around the receiving area with his few groupmates.

"Wae?" Yoochun asked. He stopped scanning the photo booklet.

"Kim Jong Woon." she blushed. She immediately stand and walked towards them.

"Wait!" Yoochun followed her.

"Annyeong. I'm Park Mae Rin, the sister of the bride." she bowed, "Here, photo booklet souvenirs." she handed them 5 booklets that she get from the table before approaching some members of the Super Junior.

"Gomawo." Siwon replied as he took the booklets from Mae Rin and distribute it to s.

"Hyukjae, Siwon, Jongwoon, Hae, Kyu." Yoochun extend his hand to shake which they take and respond to it. "Welcome."

Yoochun looked at Mae Rin whose eyes were glued at Yesung.

"You can enter the hall and find your table for you to sit." Yoochun said to them and point at the door to the big hall.

The two hosts watched them entered the hall.

"My eye candy." Mae Rin sighed in excitedment and blushed.

"ahem." Yoochun forced a cough, "Tell me, who's your favorite in our group."

Mae Rin was surprised with his question. Her face stayed red, "The one who could speak english very well." she said in straight english which surprised the man. She wall to the hall, leaving the man with his red face.

4:30

The lights turned low and Jae Joong was standing at the aisle's end, waiting for his bride.

'My little princess' starts to play when the door of the hall opened and a beautiful lady slowly walked to the aisle.

He looked up and watch her walked down the aisle. Her tube dress reached at her ankle. She just want a simple yet elegant dress. Her matching viel and tiara were placed perfectly at her head. All eyes were set on her as she wear a happy smile while she walked.

She closed her eyes for a second and prayed, "Thank you."