"Marry Me!"

My All (Under Construction)

 

‎''Finally.'' Min Young whisphered to herself as she saw a black Ferrari car parking on the side of the of C-Jes Building. She was waiting in one of the coffee shops near the building for 3 long hours just to get a glimps of his one and only love, Kim Jae Joong. She always wait for any updates regarding the schedule and activities of his boys and luckily one of the fansclub members announced last night that DBSK will visit the main office for a meeting--their comeback. Min Young decided to stalk for the whole day since its her vacation and she doesn't have anything to do in her house.

 

Looking around the street and on the coffee shops and restaurants near the building, it is noticeable that there were a lot of Cassiopeias that are also waiting for the arrival of the five men. Min Young was stalking alone. Her friends doesn't want to come since they are not a fan of the group, but they don't hate her even if she was converted from being a Triple S to Cassiopeia.

 

Min Young looks straight to the car, she wasn't blinking for minutes, and it seems that she's holding her breath. She misses her boys. She wants to see them so badly that she will do anything just to see them especially, Hero.

 

Okay, she thought, I need to get up and go there. She leave the coffee shop. She walk along the street and stop on the front of the building. She glued her feet on the ground and not mind anyone that sees her stalking. She keep her eyes on the car until one of its door opened.

 

OMG, this is it! Her eyes became so big, like she was shocked on what she is seeing. The four doors of the car opens at the same time.

 

''Where's my Hero?'' She blindly get her trusty digital camera and ready it for a paparrazi shot. She recognized everyone. The manager drives the car. Mickey, Xiah, U-Know and Max are on the backseat, while Hero, who get out of the car elegantly like he was about to walk to a red carpet, is on the front seat.

 

''Am I dead?'' Min Young asked herself. She's looking at her one and only but she still manage her camera that is capturing everything.

 

 Bliss. She saw him again. Her heart beats like crazy and she forcefully control her feet not to walk closer to them. "Am I seeing a God?" she can't believe what's happening. Everything was worth waiting for, she thought looking at Hero wearing his aviator glass, gray V-neck long sleeves loose shirts, black leather pants, and boots to match them.

 

The five men walk together in the entrance of the building and enter. Min Young close her eyes for a moment. It was satisfying. It feels like she's ready to die. But NO. She must do her thing to get close to them but how? She asked herself the biggest question. HOW? She had a lot of plans in her head but she was doubting her every idea. She open her eyes and decided to enter a restaurant along the street and wait, again.

 

As she enter the restaurant, she saw groups of people, particularly girls, peeking at each and every one's camera, looking for fanpictures and fancams. She sat on the table near the glass window in order to have her eyes glued in the entrance-exit of the building and wait for her Hero to come out.

 

While waiting, she checked the photos she took a while ago. She smile on every picture she saw on the screen of her digicam. It was the best stalker pictures, she though.

 

Hours passed. She noticed the the guards of the building were busy on their hand radio, talking to each other about something. Are they coming out, she wondered.

 

She unconsciously walk near the building. Every cassies get up and followed her. They form a crowd near the building and wait for the boys.

 

The manager was the first one who went outside of the building and go to their car straight. He start the engine. The five of them got out of the building together followed by Hero.

 

Min Young was infront of the crowd, closer to the group than anyone else. This is finally it, she told herself.

 

The car moved to exit the vicinity, but it slowly stop in front of the crowd. Two windows get down and flashes the faces of the man of her dreams. She run to the window of Jae Joong.

 

‎''Oppa,'' she immediately open her cute red notebook and handed it to Jae Joong along with a ballpen. Jae Joong whole heartedly accepted it.

 

''Oppa, marry me. I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm telling you to marry me. I'll do anything for you. I'll give my all just for you.'' Jae Joong read the scribbles on the page of the notebook Min young want him to sign. Jae Joong looked at Min young whose tears are falling because of happiness. ''Are you sure about this?'' Jae Joong asked her, while the other four members were busy signing notebooks of other fangirls. Min young nooded which made Jae Joong chuckle while signing her notebook.

 

''Would you be happier if I marry someone else?'' Jae Joong seriously asks.

 

''As long as it is Yunho.'' Min young bravely answered him.

 

Jae Joong eyes widen. Then he blindly get his wallet at his pant's back pocket and get something. He take out a piece of paper, probably a small envelope, it wasn't seen clearly but its kinda bulky; and gave it to Min young.

 

''What's this?'' She asked.

 

Jae Joong smiled and said, ''We'll meet soon.'' the windows closed and the car goes.

 

Fangirls noisely get lost in the street, not leaving until the car cannot be seen. She looked around and she doesn't have any company. She looked at her hands and wonder what did her Hero gave her.

 

She opened the small envelop and saw a small piece of paper. Then she read: "01089161803 .. Call me .. You're the chosen one .. ♥ " she was crying a river while reading it. She noticed that the envelope was still kinda heavy so she take a

look inside and saw a small metal in round shape.

 

 

                        

 

The ring. The ring that every Jae Joong biased is wishing for. But it was finally on her own hands, ready to go to her ring finger.

 

She's still crying but she slid the ring to her ring finger. It was perfectly fitted. Seems like it was really made for her.

 

A thought popped on her mind that make her get her phone. She dialed the number on the paper.

 

''Yeobuseyo?'' the man on the other line speaks.

 

Min Young's cries louder.

‎''Ah, you're the girl earlier. Hmmm, are you ready to marry me?''