My Dream

My All (Under Construction)

 

 

"And there they are, happily living together and living a life they just dream."

 

 

February 24, 2012
Seoul Walkerhill Hotel
8 am

 

"Mae! Wake up!" Min young shake Mae Rin that is sleeping beside her on the bed in one of the luxury suites they occupy for them to stay while they are preparing for the wedding.

 Min young shrugged, seeing her sister still laying on the bed when she was needed in the hall for the last preparation and some decoration. She felt her heart was beating really fast. She can't believe that this day is the day everyone was waiting for.

"Mae! Young Saeng's here!" she can't think of another way to wake her up but to use Young Saeng's name.

‎"Jeongmal?" the younger sleepily asked, as she forcefully sit on their bed and with one eye half opened, she surveyed the room, but she didn't found her lover.

"It's 9 am, for goodness sake! You are badly needed in the hall, Ms. Lee called me a few times!"

"It's only 8, and I told them that I'll be at the hall at 8:30." she explained. "Excited?"

"You always got me. Hmm, nervous?" Min young's unsure of what she felt. "Slap me, am I dreaming?" she leaned her head closer to her sister, gesturing to slap her face.

"Oh no, you know how hard I slap, and be careful." she reminded the older, "don't ruin that beauty."

"Oh! Yes."

"I'll be...preparing now. For your wedding." she got out of the bed, and wear her slumber slippers. "Don't dare rearrange those lenses. You'll die before Jae could kiss you at exactly 5:01 in the afternoon." she warned her sister while pointing at the lenses, carefully arrange to its use, in table in the living area.

"Sure! Kurom...I'll be back on my beauty rest."

"Right." Mae Rin take her bath and wear her simple shirt and jeans paired with her chucks. After taking her breakfast, she went to the hall and do the last preparation.

8:30 am
SS501

"Junnie, is that chocolate?" Young Saeng whisphered to Hyung Jun who just sneaked out to buy a big chocolate cake at the hotel's bakery, it was Young Saeng's order to him. He nodded.

The 5 men of the Kpop Idol group SS501 were also occupying another luxurious suite. Since their prescence, as well as of the DBSK's, is one of the important matter for Min young thats why the organizer team take another 2 luxurious suites just for them.

"Joongie's still asleep." Jung Min muttered as he finished juicing his carrots. He sat on the kitchen counter's stool beside Young Saeng who still checking on the cake.

"I'll wake him up." Young Saeng stand up and silently walked to the bedroom, being careful not to wake up the man who's sleeping at the couch in the living area.

"We have wine here!" Hyung Jun exclaimed, showing Jung Min a bottle of red wine from the suite's mini fridge.

"Are you serious? Wine? In the morning?" Jung Min sighed.

"Oops, sorry." Hyung Jun place the wine back in the fridge and sat beside Jung Min. "You won't believe how much is that cake." Hyung Jun blurted out.

Jung Min rolled his eyes as he finishes his juice, "Try me."

‎"Young Saeng hyung pay it, as much as the price of our gift to the couple."

"Jeongmal?" Jung Min exclaimed, knowing it is really costly.

"Hush, keep quiet." Young Saeng said. He is with the sleepy Hyun Joong who's still stretching and yawning when they arrived at the suite's kitchen.

"Aren't we gonna wake him up?" Hyun Joong sleepily asks.

"Take the cake out of the box first." Young Saeng said which Hyung Jun obediently followed. He also lighted the single in the middle of the cake.

"Let's go." Young Saeng take the lead and the 3 men were just walking at his back.

"Kyu Jongie." Young Saeng kneeled on the floor, and tapped Kyu Jong's shoulder to wake him up. "Kyu Jongie!"

"Hmmmm?"

"Wake up!"

".........."

"I love you, Kyu Jong." Young Saeng whisphed to Kyu Jong's ear.

"Yah!" Kyu Jong's eyes opened and saw his hyung in front of him.

"Happy birthday." Young Saeng said, while showing his trademark dimples.

Jung Min initiated the singing of the birthday song.

The others followed singing. Kyu Jong sits on the couch, watching his hyungs and dongsaengs singing the song for him while giving a round chocolate cake to him.

"Make a wish." Hyung Jun said.

Maknae bended slightly to level Kyu Jong's face, the Jung Min and Hyun Joong sat in the couch leaving Young Saeng standing beside Hyung Jun in front of the celebrant.

Kyu Jong grinned and close his eyes. After he make his wish, he blew the candle in the cake.

"Gomawo." he slightly lower his head, and shyly said.

"You are very much welcome, Kyu Jongie." Jung Min grinned.

"You should thank Young Saeng hyung." Hyung Jun said after placing the cake in the small table in the living area, "Idea's all him."

Jung Min rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, Young Saeng hyung." Kyu Jong face him with a sincere smile.

"Happy birthday to the bride's first love!" Jung Min blurted out.

"YAH!" Young Saeng glared at him and turn everyone silent.

"Can we eat that cake now?" Hyun Joong asked, every eyes were set on him. And without anywords spoken, the five men stand in unison and all together, they walked to the kitchen and eat the cake happily.

 

 

9:30
DBSK


"Hyung." Changmin was munching on a pack of potato chips that he got on the suite's fridge when he sat beside Jae Joong on the living area's couch where he was watching television.

"Wae?" Jae Joong replied, his eyes were glued on the tv screen, concentrating on what he was doing.

‎"Wae?" he repeated.

Changmin can't figure out what he wanted to say, all he knew is that he is happy for his hyung and for their comeback as five.

"Things get better for us." Changmin started, "We are very happy for you."

Yunho, who just eat at the kitchen, heard the 'drama' of the maknae so he went to the bedroom to call his other members and they went to the living area to join their conversation.

All eyes were on Jae Joong, looking at him like a criminal.

"Wae!" Jae Joong sigh in exasperation.

"Nothing." Yoochun said.

"As much as the bride's nervousness, we also feel the same for you." Junsu said. Yunho nodded in agreement.

"Hyung, when you were sleeping last night, we prepare a gift for you." Changmin excitedly said.

‎"SSHH! Will you stop--" Yunho sighed, "Well, its not a surprise anymore," he said to Jae Joong.

"Yeah, hmmm, just wait for it in the ceremony?" Yoochun said on his eemcee mind thinking about the flow of the programme for the wedding later.

"You include it in my wedding?" Jae Joong asked in disbelief, worrying on how his wedding would turn out.

"Yes."

"Well the other boys prepare a gift too, for the two of you." Junsu added.

"Speaking about the other boys, are you still jealous with their center?" Changmin carelessly asked. Jae Joong stared at nowhere while the other were glaring at the youngest.

"Oops." Changmin mouthed at the 3.

Jae Joong didn't react. His action speaks on what he felt. He remembered the time when he felt betrayed by his girl and the gentle center. He remembered the time when that man answered her phone when he called. He remembered every explaination they said. He remembered everything. He waited for the feeling of the grip of jealousy in his heart, but no to avail.

He felt regret in his heart. He felt sorry. Sorry over jealousy.

He sighed as he felt his heart became heavy, "No, not anymore." he smile as he shook his head to the youngest.

"Well," Yunho glanced at the wall clock and back at s, "what to do on our Jae's last hours being--" he left his words hanging as the 5 gods look at each other. Understanding came in and they all make fun until the time comes they need to get prepared.

 

Around 10 am

The hall was filled with long white sheets and it was decorated with yellowish-brown linings. The beige colored carpet were perfectly layed at the floor. The red carpet above the beige one was now covering the aisle that leads to the stage. The large stage was decorated with fresh white rose. The two elegant seats were perfectly placed at the center of the stage together with a rectangular table in front of it, covered with beige cloth. Flowers picked by the bride were perfectly arranged in it. There was the hosts table with two mics on it, on the far left side of the stage; on the other side, there was a large sheet of white cloth layed for the AVPs.

There were a hundreds of round tables inside the hall, covered with white cloth, accented with brown table runners, and decorated with a small vase with 5 white rose in the middle.

Everyone was busy with their designated works. The technical staff were fixing the sounds and arranging the wiring of the speakers and microphones which was tested together with the hanging projector in the hall's ceiling. There were some media that would cover the wedding, their cameras and other technical stuff were now fixed at the far back of the biggest hall of the hotel. The couple agreed to the media covering of their wedding since it was...
inevitable.

The cooks at the hotel's kitchen were starting to prepare the desired meals by the couple for the early dinner of the guest.

The guest, as expected, were composed of the couple's family and close friends, as well as the groom's friends in the entertainment business.

"Decorations, check. Technicals, check. Media, oh mind you Ms. Lee, there's a lot of photographers that are coming." Mae Rin, the organizer of the big wedding, said to Ms. Lee, her assistant.

"Aren't that enough?" she point out at the 3 cameras the owned by the 3 big TV networks.

"You know, magazines, FCs, we can't avoid them. Unless the couple announced it at the very beginning that this is a close-door-wedding." Mae Rin rolled her eyes, God knows how hard to handle this event. Midnight calls from the media, negotiations with the hotel, the food, the suites, the invitation card she designed, the gown, the tuxedo, the ring, the entourage, the cake, EVERYTHING! She wonder why they would want that kind of wedding. I may have this kind of wedding soon, she thought. She giggles on that thought as Young Saeng visits her mind, so she couldn't argue with it anymore.

The two ladies surved the hall once again. Everything is good. No, not good, perfect.

"Brown?" they heard a familiar voice of a man coming close at their back. Mae Rin turned her back and found Jung Min and Young Saeng walking towards them while observing the hall.

"For your information, it is not brown." Mae Rin sighed in exasperation as she rolled her eyes back to her checklists. Then she turned to Ms. Lee, "Would you mind checking the recieving area? Please." she smiled in annoyance and tilt her head with her eyes signaling that she would deal with the annoying horse.

"Sure! I'll be going now." Mae Rin handed her the checklist and watch her as Ms. Lee exited the hall.

Young Saeng walked closer to her. "You are tired." he observed.

"Yes." she nooded.

She, then, glanced at the man who were surveying the hall.

Jung Min and Young Saeng were wearing their shirts, jeans and chucks, no dusguise at all. "How did you--" she turned to Young Saeng.

"Oh that, people were busy. Amazingly, they did not notice us sneaking."

"Ah."

Young Saeng looks at her temples and notice the beads of sweat. The aircon is not yet on, he also observed that. He took out his hankies and damp on her forehead. She was startled by his action, yet touched.

"I'm hungry," she said, "I want to eat."

"You're not yet on your break." Jung Min said. He was done looking around the hall and made his side comment that he wouldn't spit out because he don't want to bicker with Mae Rin again.

She annoyingly bit her lips and look at her watch, "It almost 12." she glared at Jung Min and turn around to face the staff who were working inside the hall.

"BREAK TIME, EVERYONE! BREAKTIME!"

"Lets go." Mae Rin tiredly grab Young Saeng's hand and exited the hall, Jung Min followed them.

"Ms. Lee, lets take a break." She said to Ms. Lee who was busy doing final touches at the flower arrangement in the receiving area. That area was done, only the technical were left undone because of the media reporters who are coming.

"Okay." Ms. Lee respond with a smile.

"I may not come back, my sister would need me, for sure."

"Okay, go on. I can handle this. Bye." she bow at them, they also bowed back. Ms. Lee watched them as they leave the venue.

"We orded food, would you like to eat with us?" Young Saeng asked.

"But my sister's alone in the suite." Mae Rin answered with hesitation.

"No, your parents arrived," Jung Min said.

"Really?"

The two nooded.

"Oh sure, I'm going with you." Mae Rin said and hold Young Saeng's hand tighter as they enter the lift. Jung Min punched the floor number.