My Everything

My All (Under Construction)

Jae Joong found his girl. Min young can't believe that her dreams are finally coming true. Find out how Jung Jin proves that she is his everything and how Jae Joong make her as his everything.

 

 

 

 

After 2 years...

Jae Joong was released a month ago from military service, and every fan gone crazy again: expressing their feelings towards him, how they misses him, and how they want the man to make his comeback as soon as possible.

Min young was happy. She misses her boyfriend, no, her fiancee. She was very excited to see him though he always keep communicating with her while he was enlisted. She bought some gifts for Jae Joong, she's also planning to cook his favorite dish and deliver it by herself in the DBSK's luxurious apartment. She also wanted to spend time with him, him alone. BUT she let him stay with his family for now because she knows how her lover loves his family especially his mother.

Tears rolled down on her cheeks as she check on the screen of her phone while it was ringing. She was on the mall strolling and looking for a present for Jae Joong when she recieved a call for the man she wanted to see, hug, and kiss for the pass two years.

''Baby~'' she picked up the phone, the man speaks.

''Yah~'' she can't say anything.

''I'm craving for you.'' the man said in a serious tone.

''Nado~'' she sniffed.

''You're crying again?'' the man asked even if he knew the answer. ''Let's meet. No, I'm going to your apartment this night.'' Jae Joong said in excitement.

Min young's surprised. She doesn't know how she would prepare for his arrival. ''Sure. I'll cook for our dinner.''

''Want me to help you?''

''Okay. Be there early. I'm going to the grocery now.''

''Take care.'' Jae Joong said in a sweet voice, and a hidden excitement. ''Saranghae.''

''Nado saranghae.''

The call ended.

---

She can't hide her excitement. She finished shopping for the ingredients around 3PM and got home before 4PM. She arranged the things she bought in the kitchen and wait for Jae Joong to come. She changes her clothes to more comfortable one and slightly clean the living area.

The bell rings.

''He's here.'' she uttered and hurriedly went to the door to open it.

She opened her door and saw a familiar man on his blue chucks, knee-length denim shorts, white polo shirts, eagle shades, and a fedora hat to match his style. Flashbacks came to her mind, she remember the very first time Jae Joong walk to her doorsteps to formally introduce himself and to know more about Park Min young.

Her eyes were set on him. The fragile muscle inside her chest beat rapidly as the man in front of her take off his dark shades and look straight to her eyes. He sweetly smile.

"Hi," Jae Joong greets.

Her heart skips a beat. The moment is something she can't let go. Though she wants to stay forever looking at the eyes of the one she loves, she need to let him get in her apartment to make more memories.

‎"Get in," she sway her hands towards her back as her lover walked in the apartment, she closed the door and follow Jae Joong that walks towards the living area.

Clean house, he thought. He inhale the same air she was breathing. It was impressing, its no mistake that Min young was his chosen one.

"I miss you," he was startled when Min young's arms wrap around his waist. He held the soft and smooth hands of her and caresses it.

"And so do I," he said turning around and face Min young. He cupped her face with his masculine yet beautiful hands. They look straight to each others' eyes. He move his head closer to her's, and kiss her passionately. It was the kiss they wanted to share ever since.

They broke it, "I want to enter you." he seductively said,

"I want it too as much as you want it, but let me be pure until we're officially one." seriously said while looking to his eyes, she blindly hold his hands and take it off to her face, "Let's cook."

"I understand it, babe. Let's go, " he nodded. Min young pull him to the kitchen area and start to cook.

He's sitting on the couch in her living area while Min young was cleaning the kitchen. He feels like they were husband and wife, it was the feeling he was dreaming of ever since.

"Thursday. M!Countdown." he whispered to himself and switched the channel to M!Net.

"It's HoMin's comeback stage, right?" she said, walking towards the living area. She was holding a towel, drying her hands.

"Yup, come, sit beside me."

Flashback comes again. She remember the first time she waited for him in the television, while wearing the ring that Jae Joong gave him. It must be a dream, she thought. No, its the reality, she reminds herself.

She sat beside him. They watch the music show together. The camera focused on Yunho, which made Min young stare at Jae Joong and her thought became green as she flashes a silly smile.

"Wae?" his cheeks reddened as his eyes escaped from her stares.

"You're blushing." she . 

"Aniyo," he wrapped Min young's waist and tightly embrace her, "the way you look at me, its kinda--" he leave his words hanging.

"Is the reason why we are together now?" inquired the lady.

"Honestly, yes. Not because fans always pair us, its because what you said reminded me that we're not just 3, we are 5. To make it short, you make me miss my brothers. I can't explain it further, I can't find the right words, sorry."

"Aigoo--" she pay the gesture by embracing him back.

"From that moment, I felt strange and the uncontrolable feeling controls me." he confesses.

"Aww." she giggled.

"You show me the things I want in life, my ideal life, my dream life. You're everything I need, you are everything to me." Jae Joong can't believe he was saying such words. It wasn't him being mushy but it feels great letting her hear his feelings.

 ‎"Baby--" she blink her tears away, she knew he don't want to see her crying. "Gomawo. This is a dream come true. I-I, oh God, I love you!"

"I love you too, my baby."

The never ending exchange of sweet words keep them up until they feel sleepy. They spend their night together and promise to love each other forever.

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING ^^!!!