My doubt

how everything started

sorry in the previous chapter i realized i forgot to mention the scene when he shut in a"y way"sorry about that.

 

 


chapter 3


Finally when we went to seoul we just had to film the remaining episodes,everything was fine till i hurt myself while doing an action scene after a closer examination, the doctors determined that i had also suffered a damaged ligament to my right knee in addition to the fractures in my arm,in other words i was doomed,damnit!i was so sad and mad at myself for becoming like that,but someone called me,it was song hye kyo.


"yeobuseyo?"


"hello jong ki ya!how are you?"she said concerned.


"well...sigh,not too well,it hurts everywhere,damn how can i be so stupid!everyone's work it's gonna be delayed now!"


"jong ki ya,i know you are blaming yourself,but don't do that,don't,because it's not your fault,no one could forsee something like that,it's good enough,that nothing more serious happened,understand?"she said sweetly to me,trying to confort me and it worked,i was sad but she gave me courage and i was able to have a better and clear mind,and some days later i was able to work again,she stayed by my side all the time.


"jong ki,if there's something wrong or if you don't feel well just say it ok?"


How sweet of her,i couldn't help but smile"thanks,my dear friend"i then put my right arm around her "then,help  me to reach my next location,you have finished for the day right?"i looked at her jokingly and she looked speachless an then she said"ok,sigh,today i will put up with you,let's go kaja! kiddo!"
"ya!i am not a kid anymore!"


"in my eyes you are"


I didn't know why but,i wasn't pleased by what she said,i mean we are only for years a part,how am i a kid? "my kiss are no joke,if i want you will even fall for me"


"...yes,yes,if you belive so"and that day passed just like that.


"there where so many fun scene and faces that i can remember her for,like the scene in kang mo yeon's home when she was drunk,gosh it took a long time to do it because she was so good and cute she really seemed a little girl,too funny everyone in the room started to laugh,my tummy became numb because of too much laughter,and to think that this scene was inspired by song hye kyo,because when she is drunk that's the usual way she turn out to be,my god.




The drama was really good done and we  were happy because it became a really big hit,i couldn't belive all the fame i was in,my name became known till china,where i held some fanmeeting,everyone asked about our chemistry,we were happy because it meant that our team work and all our effort payd off,but we really weren't more than friends,in reality at the time i was already dating someone else,me and hye kyo kept in touch but we just became good friends,she was busy and couldn't really spare a lot of time but before one of my fanmeeting we went to yoo ah in restaurant to pass a good night with friends and we took some pictures too.


About my girlfriend,well she isn't a celebrity and we  aren't able to see each other a lot even so i care for her,or so i though. One day
 me,song hye,kyo,ji won and jin go went to do a kbs press conference,the press conference was good and all,she praised me a lot and i was really happy about that,then suddenly something happened,jin goo was asked who will he choose in real life,kang mo yeong or myung jo?,he answered song hye kyo,saying that one day he would like to work opposite her,meaning as a couple,i don't know why,i mean he is married have a daughter and is an onest person i know it was not possible that something would happen between them but i coudn't help but feel jealous so i said that me and song hye kyo have better chemistry,i know it was childish but i couldn't help my self.
After the conference finished we decided to go eat together and we were about to go when song hye kyo's phone rang.


"sorry everyone,i will take this call and then come ok?"we said ok and went ahead but it was already 15 minutes and she wasn't here yet,i was worried and so i went outside to check on her when i heard her screaming at her phone,i never saw her like that,her tears almost fell,i was worried and i was about to go to her when i heard her conversation.


"what?!biccinum,what do you want from me now?it wasn't enough what you did?and now what?"


"YUN BIN!"she screamed as if she wanted to crash that person,yea,i know him,how could i not know him,hyun bin her ex boyfriend,he was really a bastard,after the break up he enlisted but left her,bear all the burden of the media,she was still considerate towards him but i guess things wasn't as simple as we think they were.


"you want to see me again?wae? am i an idiot in your eyes?what do you want you feel sorry?don't be either way i even regret knowing you"


"no!never!"and she closed the call,i could see her desperate at some point she sat in a near bench with her hands on her face.


"damn it,i am no saint and not an idiot,there just so much a human can take,sigh"i walked towards her but she didn't even hear my step as i get closer"hye kyo"she looked at me shocked"oh!camciagia!you scared me!" "...is everything ok?"i said seriuously concerned,she looked at me seriously and in  silence for awhile,then she smiled"it's ok,nothing is wrong,don't worry"she looked in front of her for a second with a sad smile,then she got up and said"let's go inside,i am super hungry"she said trying her best to seem cheerful but i can tell she wasn't fine at all.


"hye kyo,you are not fine"i said looking at her back"i am fine" what are you saying"you aren't ""...let's jong ki,i have...no intention of talking about this conversation i had with yun bin,you heard it right?""...yes,but,i don't know...what happened,i won't ask,just let me be by your side"she turned around smiling sincerly this time,and then with a joking expression"jong ki,your girlfriend will be gealous,if she heard you saying those words to another girl,you know,..anyway thank you for your concern,it's not worth your worry but if i feel like talking to someone,i will tell you,but now let's go eat "she said coming towards me with her cute expression"hey!plase,i am starving,let's go,hu?"i looked at her then smiled and carresed her head,"aigooo!this girl,let's go!but don't you dare drink arasso?""dae,dae,dae captain yoo si jin!mpfff""good girl"i said while looking at her as she enter the restaurant.




In may i received the invitation for the 52th baeksang awards,i was invited so surely hye kyo too but i wanted to be sure so i called her.


"yeobuseyo?"


"hi,hye kyo it's me,how have you been?"


"well,just a bit tired,what about you?are you ok? you became the most popular actor of korea ,i am happy for you,you worked hard,you did a good job"she said with a sweet and happy voice,that melted my heart.


"thank you,i am honored to be told that from the ever lasting godness of korea".


"ahahah"


"i am happy to hear you so cherful"


"of course why should i not be,anyway what did you cal for?it seemed to me like you wanted to ask me sothing am i wrong?"


"no,you are right,i wanted to know if you received the invitation for the 52th baeksang awards"


"yes,i did receive it,you did too right?"


"yes,and i plan on going,today i am sending my answer,you are coming?"


"i don't know,unfortunately i have some work i have to do,but i would like to come,if i am able to clear most of my actual jobs,i will be sure to attend"


"yes,i hope you make it"


"i also hope to come"


"yes...please come...so we can go together"i said smiling sweetly


"...hey by the way,you do know that you have a girlfriend right?,if she hear something like this she will think you are pursuing me,ahahah"


"what?sigh"


"what's wrong?i was joking"she said all worried"miane,jong ki did i say something wrong?"


"no,don't worry.To answer you question,i know i have a girl,but things aren't as good as before,i found her to be different and sometimes i don't feel connected to her...i don't know what to do"


"i see,i am sorry jong ki,i would like to give you some advice but i am the last person in the world who can help you since my previous,relationship didn't work"


"don't worry it's ok,i'll manage somehow"


"good,i hope you can be happy seriously"


"thank you,really"how sweet can this woman be?is there anyone in the world who won't like her?she is so kind hearted"jong ki i have to go now"


"ok,hey let me know if you are coming ok?"


"dae,bye"


"bye"


Next day i went on a date with my girlfriend but...


"jong ki,is everything ok?""hu? o sorry,yes just a bit tired,i see,but what the heck,we didn't see each other for almost a month and you aren't even here!"she said all angry,


"hey,what's this,you know what work i am doing and we are bound to stay apart some times because of it"


"i know,but we aren't together at all,also i can't even let my friends know that the famous jong ki is my boyfriend damn it!"


Ilooked at her suspiciously and i started to get pissed off by this last sentence"so you mean,you are together with me,only because i am famous?"


"w-w-what?of course not what are you saying!"she said stuttering,her face gave it all away,i understand now what she was really aiming for.


"gosh,so you were like this?wa chincia and i did the impossible to go on dates with you!i must be crazy!"i shouted all mad,but she wasn't one to take it without a fight.


"what?now it's my fault?!what the hell,then what about you?always saying hye kyo here hye kyo there,what the heck is she,your girlfriend?anyway what's  so good about her,she must be fake from head to toe,everything she say is just stupid lies to seem a good person,her acting isn't even all that good-"


"DON'T YOU DARE BADMOUTH HER!YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER OR WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS SHE! so stop saying nonsense!"i shouted i could see she was startled but that was too much,i was fooled,by this girl,she wanted me only as song jong ki the actor not because she really loves me."if you are mad at me than badmouth me and only me!not hye kyo,she is such a good woman and i have to hear you say those things to her,unbelivable!"


"what the hell!YA!WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!CRAE I,JUST WANT TO BRAG ABOUT YOU SO WHAT?ALSO I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT ABOUT HER,STUPID WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!I AM RIGHT HERE BUT EVERY TIME YOU ONLY TALK ABOUT HER,IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"


"wow so it's like this,then i think it's better we stop here"i started to walk away from her.


"what?! biccinum,ya!what do you mean,if you leave me i am going to to upload in internet all sort of things,try me"


I turned around and said"try me,do something like this and i will sue you for defamation"i seriously said to her.


"what?is this what you should say to me?"


"i didn't want to,but you left me no choice,leave it as it is,because i am not going to hear you childish argument anymore"


"it's because of her right?"


"because of who?what you blabbering about?"


"song hye kyo"


"sigh,you and your imagination,no!we are only good friends,how many times should i tell you?"


"i can't belive it,i think it's you who should be aware of what you are saying"


"what?"


"you like her,right?"


"what?i won't listen anymore"


"i know you love her,you are the one who is too stupid,but i hope you will be unhappy,that she will reject you and hurt you till you will regret what you did to me!"


"wow,thanks a lot for your,good words,anyway is not going to happen because i don't love her"


"tsk,idiot"she said with a disgusting look on her face and then went away.


"crazy,i love her?,no she is just a friend..."as doubt reachead my mind,i started to remember everithing my ex just said.